Personal questions...

Absolutely. Money's not important; friendship is, and when love comes into the mix money becomes even less important. If I get ripped off... so what? I can always earn more money.

If you could have one wish (for yourself alone) what would it be?

Well, It's a tricky question isn't it..

Well I guess I AM happy with my life now but it's kinda complicated. I'll try to elaborate.

I'm 22 and I live alone at the moment. My room is small (I rent a room), and it doesn't even have the private toilet/ bathroom. The bathroom is shared with the other resident of the house (no worries, the bathroom's door is solid, lol). I'm a college student, therefore I rent only the room and not the house.

For a guy my age, this kind of settlement is HEAVEN. With steady income every month, I can do practically everything I want as long as it's not too expensive. But this kind of freedom is not without a cost. I've been lying to my parents and actually don't go to the campus anymore. I tried to tell them that the major I'm studying doesn't suit me but they didn't seem to care. I struggle the first year of my study, I really did but eventually I give up and don't go to college anymore. Right now, all I'm doing is playing games or watching movies and the likes which happens to be my most favourite thing to do.

So, just as I said, I'm happy but I'm living a lie. My plan is to tell my parents after the new year but if I tell them, they definitely ground me for the rest of my life or worse, practically stripping my freedom and happiness away.... Let's just see what happens.

In your childhood memories, do you have a best friend (or just a friend) you cherish the most? Try to elaborate if he/she exist and why he/she is important to you.

Edited by AnimalMorph

I decided to answer two questions Posted Image

In your childhood memories, do you have a best friend (or just a friend) you cherish the most? Try to elaborate if he/she exist and why he/she is important to you.

I had one extra special friend in my childhood and she is still my best friend. We met at age 9. I was a tornado growing uo and she sort of kept my feet on the ground. She was a shy and sensitive girl, but she had stamina to listen me yap about things. I guess she let me shine and I helped her be braver. We had a broke up at age 18, I think that was a part of growing separate as individuals. We found each other five years later and we are still like family to each other. She knows me. She is the first person I ever told when I started questioning my sexuality.

Do you like peanut butter?

Not much. Only in small amounts. Too sweet.

What would you not be able to forgive?

I had to answer this one!Posted Image (I had already started to answer this one first)

I love peanut butter! I have food allergies and thank god that peanuts is NOT one of them.

Have you ever stolen anything?

Edited by KC Grim

Because once again we are skipping questions I will answer both.

What would you not be able to forgive?

I was one of those unfortunate enough to come home and actually catch my partner in bed with another. End of relationship and all dealings with him. I can't forgive nor forget.

Have you ever stolen anything?

As a kid I stole a pack of gum. My mother found out, lets say I couldn't sit for a while, had to back to the store, tell the owner, pay for it, while she stood and watched me like a hawk. Nothing bothers you more than letting down a parent who is there for you. Lesson learned.

What is the one thing you wish people to remember you for?

What's your fav Christmas present this year?

My dad got me $200 worth of gift cards for Chili's restaurant. Now me and Wyatt are set for dinner dates for awhile. :)

Least fav?

A new computer mouse from my brother. But I still loved it, because I love him.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay, my question will be kind of obvious. For guys or girls, have you ever shaved "down there"?

Just trimmed.

(I really don't like the clean shaven look (I am talking about girls here) because to me, that is to much like having sex with a little girl, it kind of screams pedo. But that is my opinion)

When was the last time you questioned your own motives for doing something and why?

I question my motives all the time. Nothing makes me happier than making other people happy. I go out of my way and sometimes go way too far for my own good. But it makes me happy, so it's not selfless right?

Do you think it's possible to do a entirely selfless act. One that doesn't benefit you in the slightest, not even to make you feel good.

No because no matter how selfless the act there is at least the smallest part of satisfaction in doing it. Doesn't stop you from doing the good dead though.

What is the one thing you wish for you had said to someone, but couldn't bring yourself to?

What is the one thing you wish for you had said to someone, but couldn't bring yourself to?

I would want to ask my Dad if it was easy walking out on his family. He made it look really easy and he didn't try to come back for us or have any part of our lives after he left. As a parent myself, I know that I could never do it.

What is your favorite color?

(Jeez, I know that I haven't intentionally skipped questions, seem like every time I start to answer one and hit post, another has already popped up) ;)

The most creative thing I do - hmm. I think that depends on my mood. I can be very creative in the kitchen. I do draw as well as write. I think it all depends on what I am in the focused on at the moment.

What is your favorite meal to make for someone else?

When was the last time you said, "I'm sorry" and why?

Kept a friend waiting too long for me to show up to something. I rarely do stuff I have to 'really' apologize for.

Would you rather be the best looking guy in the world or date the best looking guy in the world?