Just posted a review for the opening chapter. Posted Image I wasn't sure what to think when I saw the "alternate earth" tag, but...I think I'm going to like this one. ^_^

One other tiny little thing I'll mention though (this is more for JC):

"As they neared Chad's apartment, Tibial was chatting animatedly about his favorite local teams and who had the best chance of winning the championship that ear."

Winning that ear?? As they say when you're shaving...you missed a spot! Posted Image Posted Image

Actually, that slip up was more my fault. That wiley "y" was in the original document, I think I might have accidentally erased it when I posted the story. I'll try to fix it straight away :D Thanks for the review! It is alternate earth, but not too "out there" I hope.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Tibal's struggles continue, like Daddydavek said, this last chapter had a really sad ending. There is so much going on for Tibal, the baby, Mia, and a love he can't have, I can't help pitying him a bit. Looking forward to more.

• Like 1

Yes, I hate you! JK...but you better have something planned to get Chad and Tib out of this!!! ...or else Posted Image

Good. Posted Image And I always have a plan...just sometimes people don't like them Posted Image

Oh yeah, and Chapter 8 is up now too.

Edited by CassieQ
  • 2 weeks later...

Chapter 10 is up and is a good one. I'm beginning to see the meaning behind the title of the story. Dealing with things as they are is surely going to be a "reach" for Mia as well as Tib and Chad.....not to mention the child on the way!

• Like 1

So, I love where this is going, atleast now I feel there is hope for the two, even with Mia along it's much better than feeling useless behind a jail cell, expecting death. :) Eagerly awaiting the next chapter, you're awesome CassieQ

• Like 1

Seems like everyone liked Chapter 10. Thanks Daddydavek and lilansui for commenting with your thoughts Posted Image

Chapter 11 is up. My beta wanted to give Chad a spanking after reading this chapter. Do you feel the same? Posted Image