This story just keeps getting better and better. Can't wait for ch 12. Great job robcub:)

I totally agree!!! No joke every week I'm like a new chapter should be coming out soon!!!

Hoping for the update and hoping that one day you'll able to publish the stories and I can't wait for that day...Posted Image

By the way I just want to ask some questions...

First how many years does a Degan live, is it the same with the humans and will this also apply to devin since bastian have already marked him???

I also hoped that there'll be a story about peri...

Thanks for the story and Gambatte Kudasai!!!~ (good luck)...

Edited by maea
  • Like 1

I was getting worried when a new chapter did come out this weekend... I was worried something happened...

Thanks for the update, so that I know to expect it soon. I'll be watching for it!

Awesome!

Oh I knew you were gonna stop end it at 12 chapters!!! Don't stop there. PLEASE!! What about Peri's visit and him finding his bondmate I was hoping it would be with Bastains brother.

Or his uncle Besh... Remember when Peri and Devin were talking about it on the compad...

• Like 1

Hi everyone,

The labor day weekend has delayed the final chapter a bit, but it's coming soon.

Thanks for reading,

Rob

:huh::o I'm shocked! You mean you have a life outside of writing just for us, your adoring fans? I can't believe it!!! :P

• Like 1
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...

I totally LOVE this story!!! I usually don't get into sci-fi much, but I took a chance because you wrote it Rob. I'm sooo glad I did! I love they way you write and your characters. This story didn't disappoint! I've re-read it a lot, which I've also done with your stuff on Lit and Nifty.

I am so excited that you are writing a sequel! I'm also very glad it will be a ebook, I don't care what it costs I'll be purchasing it as well as the book you're working on publishing.  :thumbup:

:thankyou:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest spreadingvirus

Executed beautifully. I really hope there will be a continuation on this series.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everybody!

I've been posting on Literotica and Nifty for a couple of years, and I've decided to give GayAuthors a try.

"The Degan Incident" is my first story here. I've had a couple of hiccups getting up and running, but I think I have the hang of it now...

I hope you all enjoy the story.

http://www.gayauthor...hedeganincident

Thanks for reading!

Took me a bit of effort to get the hang of things too.  Just as I'm getting it, they changed the site interface.  Now that I've gotten the hang of it, I like this one better.  Nice people here. 

Bleeding throught the navel seems logical actually. 

• 2 weeks later...

Congralutions! Your history is amazing. 

I really loved.

I want to know if you are goingo to make a new history with Peri and Beshel?

Because ...I feel a chemistry between those two....

Thank you for cheer.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...