Dear Hypothetically Gay Son

Now a question for you. It you are over 6, does that mean you are approaching non-sexual?

I am 6'1". Posted Image (See, I can't even talk straight... j/k)

And let him speak for himself. I want to hear his Texan accent. LOL!

R'gardless of the Kansey Scayle, I thank Ashi's age is already 'proaching him to non-sexual :devil:

R'gardless of the Kansey Scayle, I thank Ashi's age is already 'proaching him to non-sexual Posted Image

I could get used to that accent. Don't know why I like southern accent.... Oh, you were making fun of me. :P

Now you are sounding Texan. Posted Image And 34 is not over the hill. In fact, 34 is the new 18.

As much I hate to agree with Y_B, but he may have a point. I am approaching non-sexual status.... I no longer looks like I was 18 (and I looked pre-mature when I was that age). I looked younger when I was 24.... Sad but true. That's just me though.

Thank you Y_B, for reminding me of my age.... :P

Kinsey - 5

You scored 74 variable 1!

Predominantly homosexual, only incidentally heterosexual. Basically gay but with a slight turn to the road. Like most people you are fairly constant in your attentions but your eyes have occasionally strayed. Some members of the opposite gender are just so pretty.

I would argue, but then it would make it difficult to explain to my son where he came from...