Open Club  ·  73 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

CJ's Rant

CJ

Thank you for writing an amazing story of untold proportions from the very beginning. I have thoroughly enjoyed the story so far and cant wait for new chapters to come out im currently on chapter 132 or 133 where Trev and Shane are arriving in Sydney. i cant wait to see what happens with Bridget and every other plot twist that you have open please please please finish the story and wouldnt mind seeing a continuation after things are settled with the cartel bridget and trev with trev and shane enjoying themselves finally and running their charters like they wish too. All i can say is WOW wonderful job so far and cant wait for for future chapters keep up the good work

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

OK I new to this. I have started reading again after a nervous breakdown. The stories on this site have keeped me going here lately. Please do not stop writing, please please don't stop. I am only on chapter 45 right now but I gotta know if that rich bitch & bad cop get it in the end.

PLEASE DON'T STOP WRITING!!!!!!

• Like 1
  • 3 years later...

I just started reading this story last week, and have dedicated hours every day to keep moving forward. Have been so impressed with the detail in all of CJ's stories. He can't possibly have lived enough lives to know all that he writes about. 

• Like 1
  • 3 months later...

Where to even begin, I guess it would be nice if I started off by saying I have enjoyed reading Circumnavigation for the most part......and I would enjoy reading the conclusion of it if you should decide to do so but if not I will not be terribly disappointed, afteall it wont be the first that I have read that the author has chosen not to finish and I am quite sure it wont be the last, thats just the way life is. I dont have to like it but I do have to accept it. I should also say that I do have my reasons for not replying to any or many of the stories I have read. First off I find it very annoying the hoops I have to jump through in order to respond and secondly the few times I have jumped thru those hoops I have found that shortly after registering on a site I find up getting a lot of junk mail, that the site promised me I wouldnt get but got anyway.

I agree very much with Gene Spicer PHD and his comments. You say only five more chapters but you cannot possibly finish up this story in five chapters and answer all the various plot lines you have going unless you decide to do something you have not done up to yet and that is give us five VERY ACTION PACKED CHAPTERS. All I can see you doing is taking us to a stopping point in this saga and then after a break starting a new story containing the same main characters several years down the road and then bring in some of the odd plot lines to weave into the story and continue on in that manner or some variation thereof. That is just my opinion and my view and afterall it is your story and you are free to take it in any direction you desire or feel necessary.

I know many if not most or nearly all will disagree with my posting here and that is fine, you wont be the first and certainly not the last to disagree with anything I post. Most are praising you for your great writing. Well I am not one to follow the "herd", I will say that you are a good author but your incinnation towards detail gets in the way of the story frequently. Also I know you are the master of the "cliffhanger" but you do tend to over use it, in my opinion.

Finally in closing I resent the hell out of it that you would threaten to withhold the ending chapters if "I" the reader dont write in and tell you how much I enjoy your story and beg you to continue. At this point I dont care if you continue posting the story or not, if you do I will read it but if you dont, "oh well" this wont be the first unfinished story I have read and it wont be the last I am quite sure. I am really not a HATER as I am sure some of you will say, you asked for my opinion or thoughts so you got them and you are free to do with them as you will. I would like to see the story continue to its conclusion but if not it wont be the end of my world. Thank you for listening to my rant, DEO"s Rant.

A bit late to be replying to this post, I suppose; but I LOVE the detail --  technical, historical, and geographical -- in CJ's stories. Equation of Time? Stromatolites?  How to make an astrolabe?   Cute, conflicted young men, adventure, treachery and romance are fun, but if I don't learn something from a story, it's not time well spent. 

• Like 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..