Ok.

A game somewhat simlar to a few going around at the moment, however this one falls down to names.

The game will kick off with a famous person's name. You take the last letter of the first name to become the first letter of the next persons name and the last letter of the surname to become the first letter of the next persons surname. so it is not as simple or straight forward as it would seem.

An example.

Starting Name

Alfred Hitchcock

Next Name

Donna Karan

I hope those instructions are relativly clear. :P

Ok so let's kick it off then.

Name:

Nelson Mandela

• 3 years later...

Ok.

A game somewhat simlar to a few going around at the moment, however this one falls down to names.

The game will kick off with a famous person's name. You take the last letter of the first name to become the first letter of the next persons name and the last letter of the surname to become the first letter of the next persons surname. so it is not as simple or straight forward as it would seem.

An example.

Starting Name

Alfred Hitchcock

Next Name

Donna Karan

I hope those instructions are relativly clear. tongue.png

Ok so let's kick it off then.

Name:

Nelson Mandela

I realize this is ancient, but thought I'd give it a shot... and if I have the rules right, the correct response should be:

Neil Armstrong