Open Club  ·  74 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

Circumnavigation (99+41) Full Circle

Full Circle is up! (it might take up to a minute after this post to appear).

This one is just a hair under two full chapters in length. It had to be, it just worked better as one. This is of course twice the work for our team, who did an awesome job, without which we wouldn't have a chapter, let alone two. Thanks guys!!

Please let me know what you think be it good, bad, or mixed.

Also please note; the google map linked at the chapter top is interactive, so you can zoom it around to look at various spots or different areas. if you like,

CJ :)

Good to see Gray being outsmartedPosted Image and the possibilty of him being nicked as well. Glad that Rachel and crew seem to have got away. Now we just need the sea-witch to be dealt with... but I'm sure she has a few surprises yet up her sleavePosted Image

Good read CJ

Cheers!

wow there's some serious progress.

your right that worked great as one chapter.

Nice to see the good guys have a bit of a win, but I am sure we will see things swing back soon its what we have come to expect.

Sheep humour nothing new there. Szzzzzz. and from a goat too :-)

Thanks again.!!

Edited by cd00nz
  • Like 1

She's real beauty ... didn't u write one in egypt?

Posted Image

Yep, there was a similar boat in Egypt, the Thaddeus. Good memory!

Here's another pic of the Fantome. (for anyone wondering, yes, that story is real).

Posted Image

Good to see Gray being outsmartedPosted Image and the possibilty of him being nicked as well. Glad that Rachel and crew seem to have got away. Now we just need the sea-witch to be dealt with... but I'm sure she has a few surprises yet up her sleavePosted Image

Good read CJ

Cheers!

Her commands actually saved the day this time. Without her, they'd have blown Kookaburra as soon as she was in deep water; before she reached the rain squall. :)

wow there's some serious progress.

your right that worked great as one chapter.

Nice to see the good guys have a bit of a win, but I am sure we will see things swing back soon its what we have come to expect.

Sheep humour nothing new there. Szzzzzz. and from a goat too :-)

Thanks again.!!

Things move fast from here on in. :)

And whoa, it wasn't me who made the "land of nervous sheep" remark, that was Shane!! I'm totally blameless here!!!! Posted Image

That's only because the GA stories software doesn't (yet) support Aussie maths. We're actually on chapter M7.

Which, if flipped upright for Northern Hemisphere readers, becomes chapter LW. Doesn't compute, goat.

Ah yes, long wave aka LW. The home of Empire Broadcasting when long waves were supposed to go a long way, and short waves a short way.

At that point you'd have been laughed out of court for suggesting that short waves could go around the world, let alone 1,000,000 miles per watt of power.

Another fine episode, still no nasty end for Bridget but I suppose we can't have everything!

Absolutely brilliant chapter! I literally jumped for joy in the last section when the guys in the powerboat thought kookaburra had blown up but was actually sailing away! Love it! I can't wait to see what happens next!

• Like 1

Wow.

Very tricky stuff. The novel might be called "Switched" instead of "Circumnavigation". The true identities of the two boats have been in doubt since the beginning of the the story.

Very handy that Greg Fowler was aboard the decoy boat. His input and activities have certainly contributed to the survival of both boats.

If the good guys were uncertain of Brigid's survival, there is no longer any doubt. She's clearly out to sink both boats.

Thanks for a great chapter, CJ.

Awesome chapter!!! Still no death and destruction of Bridget but I'll happily settle for the Kookaburra being saved! Let's hope the Atlantis survives as well. It is a shame that the Fantome was destroyed, she looked to be a beautiful ship. I think I may have seen pictures of her before, when I was searching for large sailing vessels on line.

Fowler is a good policeman, I think he should get an award when this is all said and done. Shane in drag was a hoot, and I do wonder what his revenge will be....

Edited by Clydee

Feints and counter feints, but luck was on the side of Rachel and Fowler. When the kooky kid almost pressed the button on the signal device, I almost passed out.

Shane and Trev are clueless.

Hopefully, the witch remains clueless for at least a while as well. The issue of the paper that carries part 2 of the story is going to be an eyeopener and will cause problems. Hopefully, it will cause things to come to a head for the evil villains of the piece well before Shane and Trev reach the Panama Canal Zone.

Still a lot of loose ends to tie up...Posted Image

Posted Image .............. Great chapter, loved the ambush by Fowler upon the power boat, the goat sure loves his fire extinguishers. Posted Image

I wonder how long the Kookaburra can remain hidden? It will remain a big story after the Sunday's edition comes out. It was a blessing in disguise that Bridget read the on-line version and halted the order until they were sure, now the kookaburra can stay hidden, the longer the better. The two guys on the powerboat have no idea they are going to be leading the police back to Greys favorite lair.

One of the officers who had gone aboard in Melbourne – the one with some knowledge of forensics – had made impressions of the borrowed keys, and the copies had been cut from those. As a result, the fit was less than perfect, and had required a good deal of jiggling and forcing in Brisbane. Unfortunately I have forgotten in Melborne or how the keys got borrowed

I'm guessing Martin and Fowler owe Trevor a new zodiac.

Edited by Benji

Wow, you not only got the press and bad guys confused with that one - I'll have to reread Big partof the story to See which boat is which - and which it is supposed to be..... But anyway the most important part is, that the bomb was disarmed :)

• Site Administrator

Great chapter CJ :2thumbs:

Yay Bonzer and Bluey :D Obviously they did a few things that the 'elders' probably wouldn't be able to do themselves. I guess credit does go to Fowler and the resources of the Australian Customs Service and now the Australian Navy as well for their involvement.

I have to say that I'm so excited right now :)

The fact that Fowler discovered and got rid of the bomb on Kookabura, now has heightened the grave danger that both Trevor and Shane are in. I don't foresee them leaving New Zealand without an entire sweep of Atlantis with a careful inspection of the mast and hull and every other nook and cranny.

I'm sure with the Osprey (I believe that is what is was) knowing the digital signatures of the phones, they have tracked and got a lock on Gray's cell phone as well. I'm sure it won't be long before Gray is facing the full force of Australian law enforcement and forgetting about wondering when Bridget will be sending his money. Hopefully they are somehow able to trace the calls from and to Gray from his cell phone from Bridget and then the US Coast Guard/Military will take out Bridget before the guys even leave NZ.

So many things are coming together, I'm giddy :D .

At one point, I finally thought after 140 chapters that I had guessed something right. Last chapter I made this post. Unfortunately I thought Gray had the diver under his employ, but it was another officer that is on the sly, the one doing the boat search with forensics knowledge. At least we know there is crooked cops in Australia too. Close but no cigar :Steve2:

Thanks again CJ!!!!

Wow! Now that's what I call a chapter. Things are really moving fast now. I was especially happy to see that Bridget's own decisions helped to protect Kookaburra and the family from disaster. Also sounds like Greg Fowler is a good guy to have as a brother-in-law and uncle. I'm still wondering about the second half of Moorcroft's story coming out next Sunday. There's gotta be something about it that is going to cause more trouble down the line. Great read, C.J.! Thanks, now can't wait for the next chapter. Damn, what are we going to do when it's all over? Hope you've got another story on the boards!

Wow! Now that's what I call a chapter. Things are really moving fast now. I was especially happy to see that Bridget's own decisions helped to protect Kookaburra and the family from disaster. Also sounds like Greg Fowler is a good guy to have as a brother-in-law and uncle. I'm still wondering about the second half of Moorcroft's story coming out next Sunday. There's gotta be something about it that is going to cause more trouble down the line. Great read, C.J.! Thanks, now can't wait for the next chapter. Damn, what are we going to do when it's all over? Hope you've got another story on the boards!

Posted Image .......................Moorcraft's next expose will be that he found the copies of the asset list, that is what Bridget is dreading and what will trigger her into a all in go out and kill Trevor mode. She will not have much interest in the Kookaburra after that, it is Trevor she will seek. Because if he has the asset list she believes he has the video as well. It would destroy her and the cartel if known about the tape. So far Trevor and Shane have kept quiet about the tape and the gold, but with the release of the asset list, Bridget can only conclude they also found the tape.

Lets Here It For The Good Guys YEA, A Great Chapter Such A Lot Of Action And Nail Biting Happings, All Of It Starting To Happen Faster Each Chapter I Am Really Looking Forward To The Next One. Thanks Again For AN AMAZING Story

Just another great double chapter. I also loved hearing about Fantome again. My wife and I were actually on her the year before for cruise. Then about6 years later we had another cruise with the same line on the Yankee Clipper. Right after that the company went out of business and it broke my heart because those were the two most enjoyable and memorable vacations of my life. I would love to know where the Yankee Clipper ended up, if you happen to know. Anyway, I really loved the way you got that bomb deal out of the way, and cant wait to read the next installment. I hope Gray gets caught if Fowler was able to have the calls traced. I also cant wait to see Bridgette the B get hers too. I cant say enough I love this story.

I would love to know where the Yankee Clipper ended up, if you happen to know.

See: http://www.sailingshipadventures.com/index.cfm?event=GetVesselDetails&VesselID=68

When Windjammer Barefoot Cruises went out of business in 2007, Yankee Clipper ceased sailing. She is believed to be in Trinidad, but we doubt that she will ever resume passenger service.

Posted Image

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..