Congratulations to Comically

SCHWEET!!! THANK YOU!!!

I'm extremely EXTREMELY proud to have a story that you guys enjoyed so much that it would be nominated for the story of the year! I certainly hope that "Gone From Daylight: Born Of Fire" will soon live up to expectations this year!

Thanks again, and I will work harder to keep things moving! You guys are the best! ((Hugz))

• 2 weeks later...

Hehehe, why Mr. Jamessavik and Viv, I would most definitely love to accompany youto the awards show. No ruffles of course. But I might get into a tux for this one. (Does anyone here know how to tie a tie?)

And thanks so much for the compliments you guys! ::Blush:: You make me feel so darned 'spesh-al'! ::Giggles::

It makes me happy to say......you ain't seen nothin' yet!!!

Hope you're ready. ::Cocky pose::

sooooooooooo, SO ready!... I can tie a tie or a bowtie, :2thumbs:

Is it cocky when you really ARE that good? B) ...cause, you my friend... ARE!!! Super specially like too!

Hugs... pick me up at 8...

Viv

• 3 weeks later...

You could kill two birds with one stone here... just wear the whip cream and then you won't have to worry about ruffles o no ruffles, bowtie tied correctly or not, etc... and... if you REALLY want ruffles... you could use that spray whip cream in a can and make some ruffles :P

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..