English Teen Circumcised in the USA

I couldn't resist it and finally made a new signature! It's not too obvious is it? <grin>

I'm sure that the happy bunch of us who have voted for Ryan as best hero and ET as best story, and happens to share in Your joy, are shouting in unison that your new signature should be obvious!!! Riley, Congratulations, accompanied by warm and fuzzy cyber-hugz  :hug:

Hey, this is interesting...

I just discovered that if you put the term gayauthors (as in the name of this site) into a google search (at least from my neck of the woods), An English Teen turns up in the array of links referenced with the site! Either Google know too much about me or ET is getting well known!

Riley

Which perspective is for the worse? Me thinx it's a matter of English Teen [i've deliberately typed ET out this time for that added Google-boost  :2thumbs: ] becoming well known and obviously your name is connected with it...and ja, blame it on us GA-ers who sit around like hawks, waiting to devour the next tid-bit being offered ET-wise :P

Just a note - for those who haven't found it -  to let you know there's a new chapter of ET published, "In and Out"

I don't know what the weather is like in Atlanta, but here near Manchester, we've been suddenly snowed in. Here's what it looks like:

gallery_10794_990_39298.jpg

We've had two feet of snow in 2 days!

gallery_10794_990_11157.jpg

It's stay in and stay warm!

RIley

PS Hope you enjoy the chapter

• 5 weeks later...

I read the prolog of ET, but I can't force myself to read any more. I'm a coward. I wasn't circumcised at birth, and I don't think I could bear to have it done as an adult. Please forgive me. :)

Heh heh, Blackman, I'm sure you're forgiven...but you are absolutely and definately missing out on a remarkable story.  :lmao:

I read the prolog of ET, but I can't force myself to read any more. I'm a coward. I wasn't circumcised at birth, and I don't think I could bear to have it done as an adult. Please forgive me. :)

Forgiven, of course - and thanks for dropping a note here! Mind you, ET isn't really a medical tale -  though there are a couple of squeamish moments  :whistle:  - it's a story about ordinary teens trying to get a grip on life and figure out where they fit in it. Try a couple of chapters and see what you think! ;)

Riley

Hi folks - just wanted to keep you updated on the updates (as it were...) :o

As I said in the note at the end of the last chapter, I'm working with Andy to try to get closer to the finish. I'm not that fast a writere - as you've probably guessed - so i hope you'll be patient. And, of course, I really want to start into OLLY - the story of wheelchair-bound Olly Wyeman and welsh teen Owen Kear.

Thanks for hanging in there. :thumbup:

Riley

• Like 1

Heh heh, Blackman, I'm sure you're forgiven...but you are absolutely and definately missing out on a remarkable story.  :lmao:

Rano, I read your response and Riley's and as soon as exam season is over, I'll return to reading ET.  Thanks for the push.  :)

Forgiven, of course - and thanks for dropping a note here! Mind you, ET isn't really a medical tale -  though there are a couple of squeamish moments  :whistle:  - it's a story about ordinary teens trying to get a grip on life and figure out where they fit in it. Try a couple of chapters and see what you think! ;)

Riley

Thanks for understanding, Riley.  Right now and through May my school is in 'exam season' and a lot of my free time has disappeared.  As soon as I'm finished with exams, I promise that I'll return to read more of ET.  Thanks for the encouraging push.  :)

• 4 weeks later...

I know you said to give it more than the title. i did. i couldn't get through the whole first chapter. I'm sorry. I tried.

I personally think this is one of the best stories on GA. The story isn't really about circumcision. I think you need to read more than the first chapter to get that though.

I personally think this is one of the best stories on GA. The story isn't really about circumcision. I think you need to read more than the first chapter to get that though.

I've no doubt. I'm not saying it's good, but if someone ws put off by one of my first chapters not to want to read the rest, I'd want to know. Maybe I'll come back to it and give it another go, but i found that first chapter too stomach turning to keep going.

• 2 weeks later...

I've no doubt. I'm not saying it's good, but if someone ws put off by one of my first chapters not to want to read the rest, I'd want to know. Maybe I'll come back to it and give it another go, but i found that first chapter too stomach turning to keep going.

Sorry to hear you couldn't get into it Sasha.

RIley J

The next chapter is posted here

RIley

Sorry to hear you couldn't get into it Sasha.

RIley J

The next chapter is posted here

RIley

Thanks for being understanding. like i said, totally willing to give it and second go but...

all negatives aside, well done for creating something that people love. that alone deserves applause.  :worship: (there isn't a clapping smiley, how remiss of the system...)

It's been a bit since anyone posted a comment here, but I can't stop myself.  I think a lot of people are missing some important nuances.  

Yes Riley stood back and didn't interviene in the hang.  As so many have pointed out sometimes you just can't.  But what Riley and the readers seem to have lost tract of at this point is how Ryan ended up as the victim of the hang in the first place.  He stepped in when Riley was to be the target, a situation that could have caused major medical complications for Riley.  That is something I am sure Riley will not forget!  Granted Ryan may be in a dark place - one bound to get darker before the light appears, but just as he was there for Riley when it counted I am sure Riley will be there for him.

Kids in high school don't always think things through and sometimes need extra time to figure it all out.  Bide your time readers! let Mr Jericho spin out his tale before you start deciding Ryan cant forgive.

It's been a bit since anyone posted a comment here, but I can't stop myself.  I think a lot of people are missing some important nuances.  

Yes Riley stood back and didn't interviene in the hang.  As so many have pointed out sometimes you just can't.  But what Riley and the readers seem to have lost tract of at this point is how Ryan ended up as the victim of the hang in the first place.  He stepped in when Riley was to be the target, a situation that could have caused major medical complications for Riley.  That is something I am sure Riley will not forget!  Granted Ryan may be in a dark place - one bound to get darker before the light appears, but just as he was there for Riley when it counted I am sure Riley will be there for him.

Kids in high school don't always think things through and sometimes need extra time to figure it all out.  Bide your time readers! let Mr Jericho spin out his tale before you start deciding Ryan cant forgive.

Cheers Kit!

Unless you're surmising that Luke was me - and I'm not saying it wasn't - let's assume that the Riley references were an oversight!

That said, you're right, the world can be pretty complicated when you're only 15! Let's hope that the guys end up on their feet when life finishes tossing them around.

Riley

LOL OOOOPS!    Please forgive an old lady her little lapses!  I got all the really important points right didn't I?

As Eric said to Mr Preview "I'm playing all the right notes. But not necessarily in the right order."

You have to be a Brit to get that!
Riley