English Teen Circumcised in the USA

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I've got a question - and hope you can help me out - and assumes that you've read the recent chapter "Stitched Up" from ET. If not, count this a a SPOILER ALERT and don't read further: go read the chapter and come back!

So -here's the question raised by Lisa in a recent review: what the heck is Luke going to do when he runs out of lube? It's hard to say how long that will take, though I didn't get the idea that his mum picked up a big tube first time around. So, how's he - and even she, for that matter - going to handle it?

Tell her outright he needs another tube? Use some code and hope she grasps what he's getting at? Go shopping himself?

Whoever replies with the best plot line - either here or via PM - will get it written into the story somewhere, so be creative and let's see what happens!

Have fun!

Riley

You know, I don't often stalk the forums, and NEVER come into a forum that discusses stories. Don't know why that is...but I was just curious when I saw the ET forum, Riley, and thought I'd check it out.

Heheh, and guess what? My name is here! lol See, I always think of these types of questions. Luke will definitely be too embarrassed to ask his mom for more. Then she will know for sure he's been whacking off (or is it wacking?), A LOT! lo Especially if the tube she originally bought him wasn't that big. lol

As Simonjames said above, maybe he'll ask Simon to get it or to at least go with him. Or maybe he'll just ask Ryan, or maybe there's safety in numbers and he'll ask both of them to go with him to the pharmacy. Ooohh, maybe he'll talk about it with Ryan, since Luke is new to this whole lube thing, so maybe he'll ask Ryan if he uses it, where he gets it, etc. I mean, Drunk Ryan was the one who was practically still 'doing it' when Luke's mom came in the room, right? lol So maybe Luke won't feel TOO embarrassed talking about it with him. =)

He certainly wouldn't try to shoplift it, would he? Omg, can you imagine that? He gets caught on camera and his mom has to come bail him out of "store jail" and then EVERYONE will know he was trying to steal a bottle of LUBE?! LOL Poor Luke...

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Riley, my idea is that, Luke will be too embarrassed to go to anyone for lube help. I think that he will look for other materials around the house that might be used for the purpose. If you think about his mother suddenly discovering the cooking oil gone missing...

Well, the possibilities aren't necessarily limited to cooking oil, so there is room to - wonder around the house, shall we say.

I too was one of those folks wobbling on the fence after the hanging event, just so you know. Clearly, you've got your work cut out for you dealing with Ryan's recent emotional trauma compounded by the trauma of his past and Luke's shame over his behavior. Luke's biggest issue, for me, is his self centered behavior about his own sexual identity and what he gets out of it. That's part of why he stuck around and didn't do anything to help, Ryan. Seriously, your 'children' have issues, my friend.

• 1 month later...
All I can say is that I'm really sorry, I don't think I'm ever going to get to this to finish: life just keeps getting in the way, and priorities shift. There's nothing worse than starting a story that won't get finished, so plan to unpublished for now.

Wishing you well,

Riley

RILEY!!!!!! Thank God you're alive!!!!!! I was wondering what happened to you since you haven't been on here since July.

I know real life can certainly get in the way of doing what you really want, but don't give up!!!! I know I for one, am more than willing to wait for the next chapter, as long as I know it will eventually be posted. And I'm sure many readers feel the same way; they'll be more than happy to wait for an update, no matter how long it takes, as long as they know the story will continue. =)

So you do what you have to do, Riley, and I'll be waiting patiently. Well, maybe not so patiently. lol ;)

Riley you have risen from the dead in the past I have faith you will continue this and or other stories in the future. Please let us know if you move to another venue.  I would hate to see your talent lost.  Thanks for your wonderful stories. Peace.  Steve

Hey Riley, I have really enjoyed your writing so i would hate to see the story stop. It seems that there are other serious things happening in your life right now. I hope these are good thing things that require time intensity and focus and that you are not just dealing with a pile of shit. 

Wishing you the best and hoping that you can indulge your talent again soon. 

Here's hoping you are in love, engrossed in work, family and friends. But come back soon

• Like 1

This story is one of the best I've read on GA so far! I hope you can find time to finish this in the future, but until then we'll be here, waiting. (Though it is sad to see the stories completely removed :,( ) 

Yes, it is sad that all of the stories have been removed. I can totally agree with you, Rockon429. Riley's stories fall into the category of 'some of the best' on GA.

Why would he remove all his stories? I can see if real life is getting in the way of him writing right now, but why would he take down all his stories? He's still on here - I keep checking once every few weeks to see if he's been online at all.

Does anyone know if he's ok? Does anyone know how to reach him?

Unless someone comes up with a better idea, you could always try to PM him and see if you can get a response. I am sure he is missed by more that just the few that have noticed him missing so far. At least his profile is still up, maybe you can get through, Lisa.

I took your advice, Ron, and PM'd him. I noticed that he was on GA four days ago, on the 16th.

Hopefully he'll get back to me and they'll be good news to share. I'm always optimistic. =)

I've fished the web for some archives of the story, and I found them!

So far I've only got English Teen Chapters 1-20... but I'm on my way to getting all of them  :rolleyes:

(I'll take them down if Riley wants me too)

Download Link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/puqaam4q328c9hz/English%20Teen%201-20.zip

Wow, Rock! Talk about dedication! :) lol

Since you're new here, you should check out "In Safe Hands" if you can get a copy of that. That's one of Riley's completed stories and it's fantastic. :)

I've read In Safe Hands :P! It is an amazing story... though the ending is quite sad. (I've read as a guest for a few years)

*EDIT: I'm trying to recover In Safe Hands... it's older, and I can't find a lot of the chapters  :,( *

*EDIT: I've found all of English Teen*

Edited by Rockon429
  • Like 1