[dkstories] Yes, this means the stories are coming back...

Awesome! I just reread Do Over and its sequels again a few months ago, so im really looking forward to reading them again after the changes, as well as the third Rich Boy :) Im not really sure what all happened to drive you away from here, but im really glad you're back. Your stories are some of my all time favorites, especially The Do Over Series.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Is there a date set for the release of the Do Over in eBook form? Was so diappointed when I couldn't find it and than I got my hopes up in december. That hope is dwindling. Is there a posibillity that it will be out before June so I enjoy the holydays with some good reading :)  The other stories was great to have and read but the Do Over is my favorites. I am ready to buy it. :) 

(I'm sorry for any selling mistakes but I am addicted to the red lines of spell checking)

• 2 weeks later...