taking the lead...

viv

(*A quick note: I am still unable to post new topics here on this forum for the time being. Because of that, I haven't been too active in the board lately. But I can reply to what's already here. So you guys will have to 'lead' me on for a while. Hehehe! Cool?)

I would NEVER lead you on :wub: but I will definitely do all I can to help out someone as awesome as you... and before you deny it, like I know you are thinking right now, you ARE... so just deal okay!

So, tell us Com, what's on YOUR mind? I humbly turn this post over to you...

Wink, wink... Viv

Hehehe, why thank you my dear lady.

::Fingers in my ears:: (Did she say something about me being an idiot? Hmmm)

Well, I've recently 'injured' myself! Hahaha! I was picking up some cans (a bunch at once), and had the ingenious idea of putting my pinky finger in one of the holes. I know cans are sharp, but you know...I figure I put my mouth on it, how could a few quick seconds from here to the trash hurt. Well...a 'few quick seconds' later I'm about 3 skin cells short of needing stitches! NOT good! I happen to LIKE the tip of my pinky, wasn't planning on losing it anytime soon. (See? Idiot...)

DESPITE that, though, I'm typing with my pinky held high, and working on a story or two to post on the site soon. The last few months have been somewhat dismal, but new years is a chance to start all over again, you now? It's exactly what I plan to do. Sliced finger and all. :P

How about the rest of you guys? Are you all still reading? Or has the hiatus caused you all to wander off to your various corners of the internet?

Hehehe, why thank you my dear lady.

::Fingers in my ears:: (Did she say something about me being an idiot? Hmmm)

Well, I've recently 'injured' myself! Hahaha! I was picking up some cans (a bunch at once), and had the ingenious idea of putting my pinky finger in one of the holes. I know cans are sharp, but you know...I figure I put my mouth on it, how could a few quick seconds from here to the trash hurt. Well...a 'few quick seconds' later I'm about 3 skin cells short of needing stitches! NOT good! I happen to LIKE the tip of my pinky, wasn't planning on losing it anytime soon. (See? Idiot...)

DESPITE that, though, I'm typing with my pinky held high, and working on a story or two to post on the site soon. The last few months have been somewhat dismal, but new years is a chance to start all over again, you now? It's exactly what I plan to do. Sliced finger and all. :P

How about the rest of you guys? Are you all still reading? Or has the hiatus caused you all to wander off to your various corners of the internet?

More stories from Comsie!?!?!?

*jumps up and down*

And seriously, what do you use that little guy for anyways? Its about as useful as your little toe is... :ph34r: Keep writing, you know you'll always have people excited to read whatever you dream up!~~

• 3 weeks later...

Are you kidding I read your stuff all the time. I love it. In my Latin 2 class I get so incredibly bored when the Internet is down,(which happens at least once a week, I think he does it on purpose :angry: ) Because I can't read your stories!

You need to be more careful and use your head.

Jay

It's funny the things you randomly think of throughout the day... but the other night Rich was washing some dishes so I went down to my room to pick up a glass and noticed that somebosy had left 2 soda cans on my nightstand! So i picked one ip and stuck my index finger inside the SHARP!! hole of the other all the while thinking of Com and that if I cut my finger... yikes! But I didn't so, yay!

Com's pinky finger sounds real bad...I've never had anything like that happen before, but I can tell you all about paper cuts. I have a record of six on the same hand at the same time. :wacko:

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..