Qustion about publishing

Hey Com,

I know you are very serious about your privacy and I totally respect that.

However, you obviously have an amazing talent for writing. Gone from Daylight is an amazing epic by any standard.

so here's my question:

Living and working in New York City as I do, I meet/work with /talk with a lot of people in the entertainment industry. I have 'connections' to people at Logo, Q-TV, VH1, Discovery Channel, David Letterman, Jon Stewart, and various publishing companies like Time and various magazines. Now, don't get me wrong, most of these are not friends or close associates, more like clients, but many of them have mentioned being open to ideas. I have wanted to mention your stories--specifically "gone from daylight" but have never been quite sure--what with the privacy issues, and the internet issue, and the youth issues....

How should I go about talking about your work? Would you even be open to discussing it with any of these people, if they were interested? Would turning GFD into a series be something of interest?

I don't know that anything would ever come from me talking with any of the people I know; but then 'ya never know!'

What are my options and would this be a good thing or would you rather I not mention it to people in the entertainment industry or should I just refer them to your website?

Peace, Matthew

Wow....you know, we might have to talk more about this in email or something. I suppose that it would depend on whether or not the company would be able to keep my privacy as well. I really don't know, but drop me a line at comicality@webtv.net sometime and we'll talk. K?

((Hugz)) This is a huge offer, dude. Thanks!

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..