Open Club  ·  73 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

Circumnavigation (99+51) The End is Nigh

Well I must say that I was a little bit surprised about Bridget and the First among equals but we are talking about Bridget after all. That was a fun little game she played with her enemies, parading her troops past their compounds to it give them a moment of pause.

I wonder though if they really think that they can approach Guantánamo with a force to take out Trevor, Shane and Atlantis while at the base? Given Bridget's resources we have to guess that she really does know where they are...

• Like 1

Well I must say that I was a little bit surprised about Bridget and the First among equals but we are talking about Bridget after all. That was a fun little game she played with her enemies, parading her troops past their compounds to it give them a moment of pause.

I wonder though if they really think that they can approach Guantánamo with a force to take out Trevor, Shane and Atlantis while at the base? Given Bridget's resources we have to guess that she really does know where they are...

Bridget is a very skilled manipulator and tactician. :)

She's also very skilled at misdirection. :)

At this point, we don't know what she's up to... but there are clues. :)

It's hard to believe that Bridget would even contemplate an attack on a base that has thousands of military and is surrounded by land mines on the interior.

She's living in cloud cookoo land.... :)

Interestingly, and perhaps coincidentally, a high speed attack by a large swarm of armed speedboats has been found, per numerous war games, to be an enormous threat to Gitmo and other bases. It's not an easy threat to defend against if they take you by surprise. 

On the other hand, doing so would provoke an extremely energetic all-out response from the US, and the cartel has been shown to be cautious when it comes to bringing too much attention to itself. 

Is it something Bridget would try? We don't know. If she did try and struck by surprise, could RPG-armed speedboats race in blast Atlantis to dust before the Base's defenders even got up to speed? It's an interesting tactical puzzle. By doctrine, the forces at any base, in response to in incursive attack, rally at critical base infrastructure (barracks, communication, etc). It takes time to get the defenses up; even a base in a combat zone won't have all that many armed defenders at their posts. As a case in point, the Taliban recently hit the largest base in Afghanistan, breached the perimeter, entered the base, caused the largest US airframe loss since Vietnam, and were only countered by a scratch force of Marines, two of whom died in the fighting. Camp Leatherneck had over 14,000 troops at the time. This happened just a few months ago. How many Taliban attacked the base? 15. They got close by wearing US. Uniforms, then blew their way in with satchel charges and RPGs. The base was taken by surprise, and only that Marine scratch force prevented far greater casualties. 

Guantanamo is well defended, but nowhere near to the level of Camp Leatherneck.

So, could it be done with the capabilities Bridget has shown? She'd just need to have her task force race in, take out Atlantis, and race out, not engage the ground forces. I'd say she'd have a high probability of success if she took them by surprise. So the question is, not can she, but would she? :)

BTW, I almost called this chapter "Love will find a way". :) Bridget has neatly solved the biggest danger to her; that the tape will cause the cartel to kill her. She's shown herself as too powerful for that, and that was without the help of her allies at the table or the first among equals. That's why she asked them to stay out of it; she wanted to show her opponents that even alone, she is too much to take on.  

Wasn't it nice to see some romance in the story? :)

• Like 1

You have become very adept at weaving tangled tales of intregue. I've followed this story line for a couple of years now and enjoyed even the 'slow' parts. :)  While Trevor has matured and no longer seems like such a protagonist, he till seems charmingly vulnerable. While it's not germane to the story, Id like to ask if Trevor is versatile in his role with Shane. I ask because I know several gentlemen that are Bi and like to bottom. Just curious. Again, thanks for a well and detailed alternate reality which I can escape into while relieving my now dull existence.

I wonder about the ability to attack Guantanamo...it is, after all, based in a hostile country and guarded by vigilant marines.  If the base commander is worth his salt he would have put forth such a scenario in training exercises, wouldn't he?  But of course Pearl Harbor was also put through similar scenarios, and look what happened to them!  Because of Gitmo's location, I am sure they have protected the approaches to the bay with some pretty sophisticated gear, most of it being highly secret.  

The attack in Afghanistan surprised me also, but I'll bet they won't be able to do such a thing again.  I bet they have a new commander there too!

Back to Guantanamo, if the cartel were able to successfully attack the base I would think it would have to be a suicide attack because I think the Navy (at least I hope so,) would be very vigilant if for no other reason than to guard the terrorists).  Of course, if James Bond were in the mix I wouldn't give much hope for either Trevor or Shane!

Being a naval base I would think there would be units in the area including high speed guard boats (probably the same as used in Somalia)cruising around most of the time.  I myself am not clever enough to come up with  a plan to try something like that (no, no...withhold your protests, please) so I will await our wonderful author's expertise on the matter!  I know this ain't a cliffy 'cause CJ doesn't use them...much!

Well, we all thought the delay was due to a rewrite from all the great ideas generated by our forum... 0:)  Why does everyone think the attack will happen at Gitmo?  Bridget has her base in the Bahamas, the wedding takes place in 2-3 wks, she has orchestrated the honeymoon location, and has all her soldiers available to her there... Really, attacking Gitmo, to us seems a bit overboard...though...BB did mention she had access to the CC transactions that Trevor made, perhaps at the PX on Gitmo, thus she knows where he is now, yet another Gordian knot orchestrated by our enigmatic muse; but still, attacking in the full face of the US of A Navy would seem a bit much, even for our Witch.

Seems to us that now that the 'authorities' have the tape, the boys will hopefully 'feel' a bit safer...???

CJ, thanks again for all  the fun!  No one can deny the ability you have as a story teller. The many hours we've spent pondering outcomes of Circumnavigation should please you to no end.  Your imagination has stirred ours and fellow readers!

B) ................Whatever the demonstration Bridget plans it will be a quite the display, now that she knows that Trevor and Shane are at gitmo. It wouldn't surprise me that she does attack gitmo, so much for the low profile of the cartel. I would hope that the Atlantis is well protected, after all she went through it would be a shame to get blown up.

Now, I'm thirsty for a cold Colombian beer!!  :lmao:

Well, we all thought the delay was due to a rewrite from all the great ideas generated by our forum... 0:)  Why does everyone think the attack will happen at Gitmo?  Bridget has her base in the Bahamas, the wedding takes place in 2-3 wks, she has orchestrated the honeymoon location, and has all her soldiers available to her there... Really, attacking Gitmo, to us seems a bit overboard...though...BB did mention she had access to the CC transactions that Trevor made, perhaps at the PX on Gitmo, thus she knows where he is now, yet another Gordian knot orchestrated by our enigmatic muse; but still, attacking in the full face of the US of A Navy would seem a bit much, even for our Witch.

Seems to us that now that the 'authorities' have the tape, the boys will hopefully 'feel' a bit safer...???

CJ, thanks again for all  the fun!  No one can deny the ability you have as a story teller. The many hours we've spent pondering outcomes of Circumnavigation should please you to no end.  Your imagination has stirred ours and fellow readers!

B) ..................The honeymoon designation has been changed to Gitmo, probably by Gonzale's and Lisa & Joel's fathers. Bridget's people only need to do a strike and run mission, their primary target is the Atlantis.

"I’ll also be picking you up to take you to the naval air station for your flight the day after tomorrow" said Commander Swarzt, clearly the wedding is in a couple of days now.   Then this:

"Did Trev have much to say about where we’re going after they pick us up?” “No, he didn’t; he said he couldn’t over the phone. All he said was they were taking us to a really great, well-known place, that’s totally safe. So now we don’t know where we’re going for either the first or second half of our honeymoon,”  It looks like Gitmo will be the honeymoon spot that they will be able to talk about for years to come!! :lol:

The only thing that goes against all this is that the Military at GTMO already know that there is a threat situation by a very powerful organisation so naturally they will be on threat alert

Interestingly, and perhaps coincidentally, a high speed attack by a large swarm of armed speedboats has been found, per numerous war games, to be an enormous threat to Gitmo and other bases. It's not an easy threat to defend against if they take you by surprise. 

On the other hand, doing so would provoke an extremely energetic all-out response from the US, and the cartel has been shown to be cautious when it comes to bringing too much attention to itself. 

Is it something Bridget would try? We don't know. If she did try and struck by surprise, could RPG-armed speedboats race in blast Atlantis to dust before the Base's defenders even got up to speed? It's an interesting tactical puzzle. By doctrine, the forces at any base, in response to in incursive attack, rally at critical base infrastructure (barracks, communication, etc). It takes time to get the defenses up; even a base in a combat zone won't have all that many armed defenders at their posts. As a case in point, the Taliban recently hit the largest base in Afghanistan, breached the perimeter, entered the base, caused the largest US airframe loss since Vietnam, and were only countered by a scratch force of Marines, two of whom died in the fighting. Camp Leatherneck had over 14,000 troops at the time. This happened just a few months ago. How many Taliban attacked the base? 15. They got close by wearing US. Uniforms, then blew their way in with satchel charges and RPGs. The base was taken by surprise, and only that Marine scratch force prevented far greater casualties. 

Guantanamo is well defended, but nowhere near to the level of Camp Leatherneck.

So, could it be done with the capabilities Bridget has shown? She'd just need to have her task force race in, take out Atlantis, and race out, not engage the ground forces. I'd say she'd have a high probability of success if she took them by surprise. So the question is, not can she, but would she? :)

B) ..............Okay, what if after securing Joel and Lisa back to Gitmo, they set sail immediately and head for Jamaica, and Bridget is caught off-guard and sends in her troops for a target that isn't there.  The US responds to the fleeing boats with fighter jets and kills off more then half of Bridget's forces if not all. Even the one amoungst equals could not save her from this catastrophe, she would have to make the move herself and follow through to kill Trevor and destroy the tape. Would the rival cartels really care about the knowledge of the tape? Or would they just be glad to have heard of it. This is were I see the 30-06 coming into play for the final solution to Bridget aboard the Sea Witch, ah the warm waters of the Bahamas and a little blood to mix in the water of a fast sinking boat. My thoughts!

B) ..............Okay, what if after securing Joel and Lisa back to Gitmo, they set sail immediately and head for Jamaica, and Bridget is caught off-guard and sends in her troops for a target that isn't there.  The US responds to the fleeing boats with fighter jets and kills off more then half of Bridget's forces if not all. Even the one amoungst equals could not save her from this catastrophe, she would have to make the move herself and follow through to kill Trevor and destroy the tape. Would the rival cartels really care about the knowledge of the tape? Or would they just be glad to have heard of it. This is were I see the 30-06 coming into play for the final solution to Bridget aboard the Sea Witch, ah the warm waters of the Bahamas and a little blood to mix in the water of a fast sinking boat. My thoughts!

Well the honeymoon destination seems to be two places :lmao: so you may be right there... quote: So now we don’t know where we’re going for either the first or second half of our honeymoon,” Joel replied, with a pout. Plus Jamaica has maybe a clue with a certain island near Moores Pen... ;)

I wonder about the ability to attack Guantanamo...it is, after all, based in a hostile country and guarded by vigilant marines.  If the base commander is worth his salt he would have put forth such a scenario in training exercises, wouldn't he?  But of course Pearl Harbor was also put through similar scenarios, and look what happened to them!  Because of Gitmo's location, I am sure they have protected the approaches to the bay with some pretty sophisticated gear, most of it being highly secret.  

The attack in Afghanistan surprised me also, but I'll bet they won't be able to do such a thing again.  I bet they have a new commander there too!

Back to Guantanamo, if the cartel were able to successfully attack the base I would think it would have to be a suicide attack because I think the Navy (at least I hope so,) would be very vigilant if for no other reason than to guard the terrorists).  Of course, if James Bond were in the mix I wouldn't give much hope for either Trevor or Shane!

Being a naval base I would think there would be units in the area including high speed guard boats (probably the same as used in Somalia)cruising around most of the time.  I myself am not clever enough to come up with  a plan to try something like that (no, no...withhold your protests, please) so I will await our wonderful author's expertise on the matter!  I know this ain't a cliffy 'cause CJ doesn't use them...much!

By closing to the fenceline in US uniforms, they avoided giving Camp Leatherneck time to go on alert. Just about anywhere can be hit hard with a smaller force if tactical surprise is achieved.

I'm sure GITMO has indeed thought of the issue of an attack by multiple small boats, just as Camp Leatherneck surely thought of Taliban in US uniforms (the Taliban have used that trick before). But how do you defend against either one? By defense in depth, which is why Camp Delta at Gitmo has multiple barriers. They aren't just to keep the terrorists in, but to keep others out. It mean any attacker is going to need a lot of time to overrun it, and would need a lot of forces. That's a lot different from a raid like the Taliban did, or what Bridget would need to do. Plus, attacking US forces directly would provoke a direct US response, and surely Bridget's cartel remembers the US deploying Delta Force and a few other assets to take down Pablo Escobar and the MEdalin cartel. That took years, but it's not the kind of attention a cartel wants.

However... why engage US forces at all? Race in, blast Atlantis to dust, and race out. To do that, they'd pretty much need to get into the base (into the bay) without raising an alarm. So, this is only a worry if there's an easy way to do that. But is there? Well, yes, they can get within a mile of Atlantis without raising any notice at all, and that puts them under a minute attack positions, without raising any notice at all. The means is mentioned in the chapter, though I'm wondering who can spot it. But, it being there could be just a coincidence.

Thanks! Hrmm, Gitmo is one possibility (and one fraught with peril), but there are others. :)

B) ..................The honeymoon designation has been changed to Gitmo, probably by Gonzale's and Lisa & Joel's fathers. Bridget's people only need to do a strike and run mission, their primary target is the Atlantis.

"I’ll also be picking you up to take you to the naval air station for your flight the day after tomorrow" said Commander Swarzt, clearly the wedding is in a couple of days now.   Then this:

"Did Trev have much to say about where we’re going after they pick us up?” “No, he didn’t; he said he couldn’t over the phone. All he said was they were taking us to a really great, well-known place, that’s totally safe. So now we don’t know where we’re going for either the first or second half of our honeymoon,”  It looks like Gitmo will be the honeymoon spot that they will be able to talk about for years to come!! :lol:

The honeymoon is a two-part event. Originally, they wanted to sail off on Atlantis. However, Lisa's father and others nixed the idea of Atlantis coming anywhere near the wedding, and Joel's grandfather gave Lisa and Joel a resort stay for the first week of their honeymoon. They aren't even telling Lisa and Joel where it is, so they are keeping it very secret indeed. Trevor and Shane plan to pick them up there for a couple of weeks in Gitmo. :)   

The only thing that goes against all this is that the Military at GTMO already know that there is a threat situation by a very powerful organisation so naturally they will be on threat alert

True, they might be on alert... but does that mean they could stop an asymetric attack on something (Atlantis) that isn't inside a defense perimeter? Maybe, maybe not. :) 

CJ , another great chapter . Man just hope Briget hangs herself with her followers after all Trev and Shane will come out on top. ty for the great story .

The way it's shaping up, it's looking like Trevor and Shane are in a bit of a fix... there's really nowhere they can hide for long. :) 

But, I can say this; we're already in August, 2007, in this chapter, and the story ends before September begins. :) (I've been saying for a long time that the story ends in August, 2007... and unlike my inability to estimate chapters, this one I've been totally sure of since day one). :)

Fighters vs speedboats. Hrmm. That would not be easy, not at all. The only weapons fighters would have that could do the job would be guns. I can't think of any other air-to-ground weapons that could hit a radically maneuvering speedboat most of the time. Even if we assume fighters loaded for air-to-ground, Hellfire requires a laser spotter to be held on the target. Maverick is TV guided. Hitting a violently maneuvering target would not be easy. NAval fighters would have it harder; harpoon would be useless. If the speedboat had radar on, a HARM (anti-radiation missile) might do the trick, but it';s not made to go after a moving target. Attack helicopters would be a far better choice to go after speedboats, but there weren't any of those based in Gitmo then (or now). Same with fighters, though fighters could fly in within two hours.   

The rival cartels would care (for proof, look at the causes of the violence in Mexico; war between the cartels, triggered by much the same sort of thing; one cartel targeting another through intermediaries). What they could do about it, however, depends on many things.

Well the honeymoon destination seems to be two places :lmao: so you may be right there... quote: So now we don’t know where we’re going for either the first or second half of our honeymoon,” Joel replied, with a pout. Plus Jamaica has maybe a clue with a certain island near Moores Pen... ;)

It is indeed in two places. :) Jamaica is one, Gitmo is the other, after Jamaica. :)

You have become very adept at weaving tangled tales of intregue. I've followed this story line for a couple of years now and enjoyed even the 'slow' parts. :)  While Trevor has matured and no longer seems like such a protagonist, he till seems charmingly vulnerable. While it's not germane to the story, Id like to ask if Trevor is versatile in his role with Shane. I ask because I know several gentlemen that are Bi and like to bottom. Just curious. Again, thanks for a well and detailed alternate reality which I can escape into while relieving my now dull existence.

My guess... versatile. Though, we do know, via Trevor's remarks to Joel after Trevor had his one night stand in Italy, that Trevor is at least often a top. However, we've also seen that Trevor and Shane like to do other things besides anal, so... anyone's guess is as good as mine. :)

we weave a deeper web. I would love to be the one to destroy Bridget.

Bridget is... just not a nice person, sometimes. :)

BTW, I can't recall if I've released the next chapter title yet... It's "'Till Death do them Part". :)

• Like 1
  • Site Administrator

By closing to the fenceline in US uniforms, they avoided giving Camp Leatherneck time to go on alert. Just about anywhere can be hit hard with a smaller force if tactical surprise is achieved.

I'm sure GITMO has indeed thought of the issue of an attack by multiple small boats, just as Camp Leatherneck surely thought of Taliban in US uniforms (the Taliban have used that trick before). But how do you defend against either one? By defense in depth, which is why Camp Delta at Gitmo has multiple barriers. They aren't just to keep the terrorists in, but to keep others out. It mean any attacker is going to need a lot of time to overrun it, and would need a lot of forces. That's a lot different from a raid like the Taliban did, or what Bridget would need to do. Plus, attacking US forces directly would provoke a direct US response, and surely Bridget's cartel remembers the US deploying Delta Force and a few other assets to take down Pablo Escobar and the MEdalin cartel. That took years, but it's not the kind of attention a cartel wants.

However... why engage US forces at all? Race in, blast Atlantis to dust, and race out. To do that, they'd pretty much need to get into the base (into the bay) without raising an alarm. So, this is only a worry if there's an easy way to do that. But is there? Well, yes, they can get within a mile of Atlantis without raising any notice at all, and that puts them under a minute attack positions, without raising any notice at all. The means is mentioned in the chapter, though I'm wondering who can spot it. But, it being there could be just a coincidence.

Thanks! Hrmm, Gitmo is one possibility (and one fraught with peril), but there are others. :)

The honeymoon is a two-part event. Originally, they wanted to sail off on Atlantis. However, Lisa's father and others nixed the idea of Atlantis coming anywhere near the wedding, and Joel's grandfather gave Lisa and Joel a resort stay for the first week of their honeymoon. They aren't even telling Lisa and Joel where it is, so they are keeping it very secret indeed. Trevor and Shane plan to pick them up there for a couple of weeks in Gitmo. :)   

True, they might be on alert... but does that mean they could stop an asymetric attack on something (Atlantis) that isn't inside a defense perimeter? Maybe, maybe not. :)

The way it's shaping up, it's looking like Trevor and Shane are in a bit of a fix... there's really nowhere they can hide for long. :)

But, I can say this; we're already in August, 2007, in this chapter, and the story ends before September begins. :) (I've been saying for a long time that the story ends in August, 2007... and unlike my inability to estimate chapters, this one I've been totally sure of since day one). :)

Fighters vs speedboats. Hrmm. That would not be easy, not at all. The only weapons fighters would have that could do the job would be guns. I can't think of any other air-to-ground weapons that could hit a radically maneuvering speedboat most of the time. Even if we assume fighters loaded for air-to-ground, Hellfire requires a laser spotter to be held on the target. Maverick is TV guided. Hitting a violently maneuvering target would not be easy. NAval fighters would have it harder; harpoon would be useless. If the speedboat had radar on, a HARM (anti-radiation missile) might do the trick, but it';s not made to go after a moving target. Attack helicopters would be a far better choice to go after speedboats, but there weren't any of those based in Gitmo then (or now). Same with fighters, though fighters could fly in within two hours.   

The rival cartels would care (for proof, look at the causes of the violence in Mexico; war between the cartels, triggered by much the same sort of thing; one cartel targeting another through intermediaries). What they could do about it, however, depends on many things.

It is indeed in two places. :) Jamaica is one, Gitmo is the other, after Jamaica. :)

My guess... versatile. Though, we do know, via Trevor's remarks to Joel after Trevor had his one night stand in Italy, that Trevor is at least often a top. However, we've also seen that Trevor and Shane like to do other things besides anal, so... anyone's guess is as good as mine. :)

Bridget is... just not a nice person, sometimes. :)

BTW, I can't recall if I've released the next chapter title yet... It's "'Till Death do them Part". :)

Till Death do them Part..... :o :o :o

The only ones to get married are Joel and Lisa.

You better not kill one of them :pissed:

Of course...Bridget could use a drone to locate where Atlantis is moored, it only needs to be a very small drone to take pictures so she could do it from across the fence in Cuba, then maybe do a surgical strike with fast boats, in and out quickly.  If the drone were small enough I doubt the Navy would pick it up and if they did they might think it was a bird.   She could use a suicide drone with HE and ram it into the Atlantis, too.  Hmm!  What is on your devious mind, CJ???   :devil:  :devil:

Edited by Clydee

Let's remember that Trevor and Shane are going to attend the wedding in Florida, then sail to the first honeymoon location to take Joel and Lisa to another location.  So, there are several possible places for Bridget to strike.  It would seem that Gitmo would be the least likely.

Till Death do them Part..... :o :o :o

The only ones to get married are Joel and Lisa.

You better not kill one of them :pissed:

Me???? :blink: Why blame me!!?!? If one or both of them die, it won't be me who killed them... it'd be Bridget.

Of course...Bridget could use a drone to locate where Atlantis is moored, it only needs to be a very small drone to take pictures so she could do it from across the fence in Cuba, then maybe do a surgical strike with fast boats, in and out quickly.  If the drone were small enough I doubt the Navy would pick it up and if they did they might think it was a bird.   She could use a suicide drone with HE and ram it into the Atlantis, too.  Hmm!  What is on your devious mind, CJ???   :devil:  :devil:

If Bridget wanted to find Atlantis, she could easily do so. As we've seen, Bridget has access to credit-card use data, and Trevor used a credit card in Gitmo. Now, to find out where in Gitmo Atlantis is, that's the easiest thing in the world. Just sail into the bay in a ship flying anything other than a US flag. The bay is an international waterway, due to the Cuban port inland (so ships transiting don't need US permission, or even to contact US authorities - they just sail on through). One of the odder sights in the cold war was Soviet warships cruising through a US naval base, just a couple of dozen yards from the docked US warships. . So Bridget (or any of her henchmen), at the helm of Sea Witch (or any other non-US-flagged boat) doesn't need trickery or subterfuge or high-tech; she can just sail on in, no problem, no questions asked. And where Atlantis is moored is, like everywhere else on the bay, less than a mile from the shipping channel and easily visible. At worst, she'd need binoculars to be sure.

See? Nothing to worry about. :)

Let's remember that Trevor and Shane are going to attend the wedding in Florida, then sail to the first honeymoon location to take Joel and Lisa to another location.  So, there are several possible places for Bridget to strike.  It would seem that Gitmo would be the least likely.

True, there are several possible targets areas... it might be any one, or more than one.

CJ :)

• Site Administrator

I was thinking that she has 3 more kicks at the cat. If cat's have nine lives, lets count:

1) Falling overboard in the Atlantic

2) Suez Canal

3) Off the Coast of Somalia

4) Pirates in the Indian Ocean

5) Basingstoke in WA

6) Geraldton

7) Gray (Graeme)

I'd say if Trevor is the cat, Bridget might be successful on the 3 try still to come :(

• Like 1

I was thinking that she has 3 more kicks at the cat. If cat's have nine lives, lets count:

1) Falling overboard in the Atlantic

2) Suez Canal

3) Off the Coast of Somalia

4) Pirates in the Indian Ocean

5) Basingstoke in WA

6) Geraldton

7) Gray (Graeme)

I'd say if Trevor is the cat, Bridget might be successful on the 3 try still to come :(

B) ...............Hopefully it won't need to take all of the nine lives here, maybe Trevor will lose one life in his battle with Bridget, but still come out on top. I still see the eventual pursuit by a power boat towards the Atlantis, with Trevor using the 30-06 to take out their belly and maybe inflicting damage to the driver and engines, leaving her adrift and sinking.

Brigitte will find a way to outfox herself. That is how this story will finally be brought to its conclusion. Joel and Lisa will be clueless all the way through, Shane will do something stupid, and Trevor will do something smart......and the cavalry will arrive, minutes after everything is already over.....and CJ will leave a cliffhanger on the end of the epilogue. some things just never change!

....and I am not a newbie....sometimes I pm, sometimes I posted on the site, etc.....I find all kinds of places to post, then I forget how I got there.

Edited by bayoudreamn

Brigitte will find a way to outfox herself. That is how this story will finally be brought to its conclusion. Joel and Lisa will be clueless all the way through, Shane will do something stupid, and Trevor will do something smart......and the cavalry will arrive, minutes after everything is already over.....and CJ will leave a cliffhanger on the end of the epilogue. some things just never change!

....and I am not a newbie....sometimes I pm, sometimes I posted on the site, etc.....I find all kinds of places to post, then I forget how I got there.

B) .......I very much doubt that CJ will leave us with a cliffhanger at the epilogue, he intends to end this saga leaving a cliffhanger would make the assumption that he intends to do a sequel, after more then two and half years I doubt that would happen. Or could considering the situation here, nope this has to be resolved right now otherwise, Trevor and Shane will be forever in danger.

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..