Speak Week 4

I tried to post a response to this question at the shack... apparently it is moderated, so we will see if it gets posted :P

Viv... a.k.a. notorious flirt :wub:

EDIT: Here is my post...

Okay, I'll admit it... I am a notorious flirter... there I said it! I have been married for almost 12 years now and met my hubby in high school when i was 15 and he was 16. Now I'm a people person, no doubt about it. I read people VERY well, I have the ability to 'feel your pain' as they say, but because I have those qualities I am also destined to try and fix everything because until you feel better, I don't either. Now my hubby, he is an introvert, very much the opposite. Super funny, clever, smart, creative, but shy too.

I think that flirting can be harmless until you cross that hidden line. Where do you draw the line?? Well for me anyway, it is unrealistic to expect your partner not to be attracted to other people, I mean the world is full of beautiful people. Further than that, the world is full of great people too with amazing personalities that we get drawn and attached to. For me, I have every confidence that no matter what my hubby will never cheat. I know that sounds... impossible maybe, but he has his issues that make me say that. I, in turn, can say the same about myself.

I always find it ridiculous that when people cheat they say 'It just happened' or 'It didn't mean anything'. We are adults and should be in control of ourselves and our actions that we are responsible for. That said, flirting, for me is simply a way to connect with people, it's just what works for me. When people flirt back, I get all the benifits because I feel attractive, exciting, funny, beautiful, etc... So long as I am in control of myself, my actions, and the situation I see no harm in flirting.

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..