Open Club  ·  73 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

Chapter reviews - multiple after thoughts

I'm not complaining - really.

Yes, I am...

If I have additional thoughts on a chapter, I'd really love to be able to post them.

I mean, you have asked for feedback.

And when I feel 'compelled' to give that to you, it's frustrating when I can't follow up with an associated thought or thoughts.

It's just the way my mind works... It's how I draw order out of chaos.

ANYWAYS, I was trying to give additional feedback on chapter 155 in Circumnavigation and the system wouldn't allow it.

I didn't see anyway to input an additional response OR append my initial response.

):

Edited by Ricky_writer
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm not complaining - really.

Yes, I am...

If I have additional thoughts on a chapter, I'd really love to be able to post them.

I mean, you have asked for feedback.

And when I feel 'compelled' to give that to you, it's frustrating when I can't follow up with an associated thought or thoughts.

It's just the way my mind works... It's how I draw order out of chaos.

ANYWAYS, I was trying to give additional feedback on chapter 155 in Circumnavigation and the system wouldn't allow it.

I didn't see anyway to input an additional response OR append my initial response.

):

I agree with you.

That's why I try to steer people away from the reviews and into this forum; the reviews system makes multiple reviews, appending reviews, or multiple replies, impossible. It's in the software, there's nothing anyone can do about it.

CJ :)

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..