Open Club  ·  280 members  ·  Free

Mark Arbour Fan Club

People Will has slept with

That's why I like that Matt, probably our biggest story slut, is close to JJ, the only CAP character who will probably not go beyond a single-digit partner count. He'll probably go up to 8 or 9, tops.

Edited by methodwriter85
  • Like 1

JJ, the only CAP character who will probably not go beyond a single-digit partner count. He'll probably go up to 8 or 9, tops.

don't you mean the only male CAP character?

And what about Jack, Claire's husband? Or are you only considering those who have been story tellers?

How hard would Brad's list be? I bet shorter than Will's.

Feel free to compile Brad's list and post it here. :)

• Like 1

That's why I like that Matt, probably our biggest story slut, is close to JJ, the only CAP character who will probably not go beyond a single-digit partner count. He'll probably go up to 8 or 9, tops.

Right.  He's 17.  He's only got 9 people to hook up with for the rest of his life.  Right. :huh:

Right.  He's 17.  He's only got 9 people to hook up with for the rest of his life.  Right. :huh:

That doesn't seem particularly unreasonable, especially if he winds up being a guy who likes to stick to committed relationships. It's not exactly celibacy- the average number of lifetime sexual partners for a male is about 7 according to the National Center for Health.

All I'm saying is that I can't see JJ racking up dozens of partners like his brothers (Darius probably included) and of course his fathers and grandfathers. He may have the slutty genes but that doesn't mean he has to act that way. LOL.

Then again, since this is CAP, he probably will. LOL. You did hint very strongly that JJ has the Crampton libido- he's just been better at not acting on it for a myriad of reasons.

Edited by methodwriter85
  • Like 2
  • 1 year later...

OK, time I took up the count of Will's bed partners, since he and Zach seems to be drifting apart.

Black Widow starts out with us been told they have been exclusively monogamous during Zach's last senior semester at Menlo.

The list after that (including everyone):

He fucks Carullo (I think that counts as a first, it's only been the other way round before). Later, Carullo fucks him (with JJ watching, lol).

Toby (the rent boy) fucks him for free. Then Will fucks him and Toby does him again.

Kissing Kyle doesn't count, right?

Jeff fucks Will (is my guess, but nothing new there).

Will and Zach have a threesome with Carullo (and piss off JJ, lol)

Of course, Will and Zach are together several times.

Buzz Dalby fucked him a couple of times (Will did oral on him, but not a full BJ).

Let me know if I missed somebody.

PS When Will asked JP and Stef  “Did he sleep with you together, or at the same time?” I asked, just to embarrass them.

I think you mean  “Did he sleep with you together, or one at a time?” Since together and at the same time means the same.

Edited by Timothy M.
  • Like 1

Well, now that JJ doesn't have to worry about image anymore, I wonder if he'll start racking up numbers. Although he does still seem a bit cautious.

Well, now that JJ doesn't have to worry about image anymore, I wonder if he'll start racking up numbers. Although he does still seem a bit cautious.

Not surprising since his brother seems to jump into bed with the guys JJ is attracted to. :o

• Like 1

Not surprising since his brother seems to jump into bed with the guys JJ is attracted to. :o

If I were JJ, I'd start dating effeminate theater guys from Broadway. I can't see Will ever being interested in those types.

• Like 1

Are you sure about that? :huh: He be sweet to him, but he'd probably screw him senseless... no Madonna/ whore complex for John :P

JJ is perfectly capable of being both: princess outside the bedroom; whore inside it. ;)

Edited by impunity
  • Like 3

I would like to see JJ and Carullo get together, it'd be interesting to see how these two polar opposites would interact in and out of the bedroom.

I always thought they'd make an interesting couple, but John has already slept with Will, Matt, Brad, Zach... and maybe even Wade at one point :unsure:( not entirely sure if I'm remembering right with Wade), so it might be getting a little creepy... especially if they clicked... just another Sunday dinner at Escorial... :P 

What about Stef, the master of fashion sense? :o

I think he recognizes JJ and me as his equals :funny:

• Like 2

I always thought they'd make an interesting couple, but John has already slept with Will, Matt, Brad, Zach... and maybe even Wade at one point :unsure:( not entirely sure if I'm remembering right with Wade), so it might be getting a little creepy... especially if they clicked... just another Sunday dinner at Escorial... :P

I think he recognizes JJ and me as his equals :funny:

Well... there's at least one relative John hasn't slept with... Darius. :P

Please! -_- Stef stands on his own pedestal!

Well... there's at least one relative John hasn't slept with... Darius. :P

Please! -_- Stef stands on his own pedestal!

Give John a little time :P ... then again, that's the one thing I am sure will never happen... Darius is uber straight... someone has to be... :rolleyes:

• Like 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..