I haven't been very good about leaving reviews, but I do like the story. There are new twists and turns in every chapter and nothing goes as expected. The only thing that annoys me (for Shawn) is that Rath and the others keep calling him Puppy. But maybe that will change when Shawn is finally seen as Rath's mate. Otherwise I can completely understand why he is happy to be where he is. In spite of the danger and everything.

• Like 1

I am waiting for the story to be complete before I read more, I Think I am at chapter 8 or 9. And of course I don't take a peek at the story from time to time!  :whistle: 

I would never do that -_- 

Write faster Mr Mann !! :P:funny: 

Right now there are still 5 or 6 chapters to write down, so the timing lies with the skills of my beta and editor to help me clean and polish the tale. Rewriting sucks! If I could push all of us faster I would! LOL Damn day jobs!!!

• Like 2

I'm wondering about Des, Rath's mother and his father.  Is there going to be a confrontation there?  That should be interesting. 

I love the pace that Mann has moved Rath and Shawn's relationship along.  The wait was well worth it!

I keep wondering why the Rath isn't going bonkers trying to figure out why basically harmless creatures keep turning on Shawn. First that page, then that oxen like critter that was so cuddly to start. I work with big animals every day, and a cuddly one doesn't just go vicious without some sort of influence.

After dealing with my Grandfather's funeral all day today, Ch. 19 will get posted in the morning around 9:00 EST instead of my usual as the clock turns Tuesday at 12:00 am. Quite frankly, I don't have the energy to stay up for it tonight.

Posting and announcements will happen as normal, just a little later on Tuesday. Thanks for understanding.

• Like 1

Condolences Mann. Why on earth would you worry about us at a time like that! Of course we would be understanding!

And it was well worth the short wait, even if i think Shawn made a huge mistake in going to Kenrick's.

• Like 1

OOOOeeeOOOeeeOOOeee, rattle, squeak and other ghostly sounds

since Shawn just left without talking to Rath AND went to see the bad guy.
I'm not sure I want to read anymore, it's too scary and sad.

(Chapter 18 Review)
And don't you dare just leave without talking to Rath about this ! I hate when people do that to their loved ones in stories. Mann, if you pull that stunt, I'm gonna haunt your forum :evil:
Edited by Timothy M.

Condolences Mann. Why on earth would you worry about us at a time like that! Of course we would be understanding!

I agree with everything Kitt says ! I am sure all your fans are understanding. :hug: Some things are more important than posting a story :yes:

Edited by slytherin

I agree with everything Kitt says ! I am sure all your fans are understanding. :hug: Some things are more important than posting a story :yes:

Of course, you're both right. That's what happens when you're tired and stressed, you feel like you're doing something wrong when really you're not. Ugh.

OOOOeeeOOOeeeOOOeee, rattle, squeak and other ghostly sounds

since Shawn just left without talking to Rath AND went to see the bad guy.
I'm not sure I want to read anymore, it's too scary and sad.

You have to read... otherwise you'll never find out what happens next.  :evil:

• Like 1

Chapter 21 is now live! Read and let me know what you think!

https://www.gayauthors.org/story/mann-ramblings/solittlemagicleft/21

And remember the Reader's Choice Awards voting is coming to an end this week! I've been fortunate enough to be nominated in three categories! Make sure to vote for your favorites!