A Video that I Really Wanted To share With You All...

I've been trying really hard to getahead of schedule lately, and it's been difficult. Heh...am I really getting that old now? :P We'll find out come Monday, won't we? :P

In the meanwhile...

I heard this song, saw this video...and I was truly touched by it. I thought I would share it with the rest of you. Please spread it if you like it. Let everyone know. In the last week and a half, Troye Sivan, Lucan Cruishank ("Fred"), and "Prison Break's" Wentworth Miller ALL came out of the closet! Let's hope for more. And let's support those artists when they do. ((Hugz All Around))

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=hlVBg7_08n0

Just read Wentworth's letter to the Russian film woman and I was really impressed. But he did go to Princeton, after all.

I've loved him since "Prison Break" and I'm so happy to hear this news. =) Seriously, he's terrific.

I've been tortured to sit through many episodes of "Fred" and even though the show was not great, lol, Lucas Cruikshank is adorable. I did love him in the "I-Carly" episode (s) he was in. There was another show he was in, but I can't remember it. So, good for him! :)

I know the other boy you had posted his video last week I think. Or someone did.

• Like 1

Ok, so really weird thing: right before I clicked on your link, my best friend texted me to tell me about the VMAs which were on tonight. She was telling me about Macklemore and Jennifer Hudson singing and I'm like, "What's a Macklemore?" lol Seriously, never heard of the guy. So I Googled him and one of the first sites was about the VMA awards that was posted only a few minutes prior. So I clicked on it and it was saying how wonderful the video was and how great a song him and Ryan Lewis wrote and sung, etc., etc. I went back to your link and clicked on it, and guess what? It was the same video! lol

Beautiful song, beautiful video.

Thanks for sharing, Comicality! =)

Oh hey, and don't forget some of the other people who have come out recently: the football guy Jason Collins (who introduced Macklemore, according to Google), the WWE guy, Darren Young...I think that's all I remember. Oh yeah, Raven-Symone, from the kid's show, "That's So Raven". (Another kid's show I used to watch a lot, or at least listen to from the kitchen a lot, lol)

I know, right??? Hehehe! thanks, Lisa! I think it's awesome! I just hope more celebs come out soon! Hehehe! I have my fingers crossed for a few! (Max Thieriot, Toby Regbo, asa Butterfield, Greyson chance, and a few others!) we'll see...but those are some that I'm thinking will come out eventually. :P Just sahin' :P

I know, right??? Hehehe! thanks, Lisa! I think it's awesome! I just hope more celebs come out soon! Hehehe! I have my fingers crossed for a few! (Max Thieriot, Toby Regbo, asa Butterfield, Greyson chance, and a few others!) we'll see...but those are some that I'm thinking will come out eventually. :P Just sahin' :P

Ok, so I have to admit: I had to Google Max Thieriot. lol The name sounded really familiar though. I've seen him in a few things, I think. ;) Oh, but when I Googled him it said that he's engaged. Then I clicked on the person's name and saw "it" was a "she". Unless that's all just a front or something to squash rumors...

I will tell you that I was talking (read: writing online), to someone and praising you to the high heavens a few months ago and I mentioned "Waiting Outside the Lines". When I told him about that story of yours he said something about it being a fan fiction. (I didn't even notice that in that summary portion of the story page, of course it wouldn't matter to me; all I saw was ...by Comicality and I knew I had to read it. lol), and I ran to my best friend, Google, and lo and behold! These kids are real! lol And the story title is real! And it's a pretty good song too! :) So that was pretty cool.  :great:

I'll tell you though, when "Prison Break" was on, I used to read these celebrity mags, "Us Weekly", "People", etc., and I used to cut out pictures of Wentworth Miller (my kid used to call him Wentwock, don't ask me why), and put them up in my kitchen! lol And of course Matt Dallas, while my kids were actually paying attention to the storyline of "Kyle XY", my eyes were stuck on his dreamy eyes and baby face, oh yeah, and his non-existent bellybutton. lol  :blushing: And don't get me going about Matt Bomer! :P

So yeah, hopefully more stars will come out and be able to live their lives the way they want to without hiding and running in fear. If only people would stop harassing them and realize they are people like everyone else and stop with their hate, this world would be a better place. It just makes me so angry that people can be so stupid and hate someone for something they can't even control!!!!  How were these idiots raised?

Ok, I'm done with my rant, sorry. ;)

Comicality, I noticed you posted another chapter of "The Secret Life of Billy Chase". Any chance your shorter running stories will show up? Just thought I'd ask. When I first found GA you were probably into your 800th Billy Chase and I thingk "New Kid" was still around. I would have loved to read those stories, but I just didn't have the time to start and read them straight through. One day I hope.

But I do look forward to the shorter stories you're working on. To me, you're a legend just like Dom Luka. :)

(( Hugs )) Awwww, thanks! XD

You know, I really don't understand the whole homophobic backlash thing. Never did. Why does it matter? It's like hating somebody for liking a different flavor of ice cream. It's like...so what? I don't know. Maybe I needmore ego to feel so self righteous in my beliefs. :P

Sure...that's what Comsie needs. More ego. Hehehe!

I remember rumors of Wentworth being gay floating around when "Prison Break" was still on television, but I didn't really give it much credibility. I mean, everybody cute guy on TV has the 'gay rumor' attached to them at some point. But hey, more power to him! I think it's awesome. And I agree, we need more guys/gals to come out. I think it's a step in the right direction.

Hehehe, you didn't know about "Waiting Outside The Lines"? Hehehe! Yep! All real, except for the main character, Evan. He's made up. But the rest are all real. Cute, aren't they? :P

As for the other stories on the site, I've been getting ahead of myself lately, because I'm making a MASSIVE exodus from one system to another before it dies on me. And that has been about a month and a half in the works. But I made it, and I'm actually adding new stuff tonight and tomorrow, and a few more next week. So those stories will definitely be continuing! Cool?

I'm actually going to be adding a new chapter of "Untouchable" in about ten minutes! So check it out! And I'll seezya soon! (( Hugz ))

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..