I just re-read this post for the first time since 2014 when you wrote it. And while there wasn't a fallen angel for Nassau...... YOU BASTARD! How did you know????? I didn't even know! Fuck, Kiorl didn't even know until the two of them showed up in my head four months ago!!!!!!!!!!

ARGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! *runs around screaming at the universe*

This post still makes me :lol::rofl:

I'll gladly take all the blame for Kiorl's misery in return for even the smallest amount of credit for inspiring you. :D

• Like 2

Great ideas can occur to more than one person. But you can pawn it off on Tim next time Ho starts shaking!

See hoho! It's all Tim's fault!

This post still makes me :lol::rofl:

I'll gladly take all the blame for Kiorl's misery in return for even the smallest amount of credit for inspiring you. :D

I was right all along, Tim, you're a demon groupie and I have every right to h8 you ! I'm really tempted to scream directly into your ears the next time I get upset with the story ...

Done! You can have all the credit you want sweetie.

Why are you patting him on his back ? It is quite disgusting / nauseating ... etc ...

• Like 1

Why are you patting him on his back ? It is quite disgusting / nauseating ... etc ...

hey, Tim's about to be responsible for the biggest change in the Inner Circle since Kiorl decided to abandon the King's favour forty years ago. I think it's cute!

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

Whimpering - the sound of despair ... goodbye Lahja ... hope you're happy wallowing in blood and gore ...

I AM such a drama queen (it could get really annoying)

:facepalm:

He's not gone, and he didn't kill anyone, so no blood and gore, he just got them to kill themselves. He's a smart kid that boy, he'll do great things.

Oh, I am sure Lahja will be around. He may be a newer demon, but once a demon takes up residence in Sasha's head they never seem to stay completely quiet.

Sashaworld is always open to demons. I just never sleep anymore.

• Like 2

Ladies and Gentlemen,

I am pleased and proud to introduce you to the latest instalment of the Best Circle of Hell series:

INNOCENT SACRIFICE

which doesn't contain blood or guts or general dismemberment... which isn't to say it's safe territory either. Have fun!

gallery_18065_1023_56056.png

• Like 3

Sex at their first meeting, not very typical in China (or anywhere else in the world, I don't think) ... BUT sacrificing a virgin would lead to carnality and such shenanigans. To be truthful, it got me all hot and bothered ... :(

WHY oh why do I cavort with demons, yet again ? Will I ever learn any better ?! :,(

I'm not well versed in the phonetics of Putonghua / Mandarin, so if you could clear up what the few names and terms are (listed below), I'll be most grateful. If I don't know the chinese characters, it will be bugging me for the entire time when I read your story ...

Su Yin - ? 音

yaoguai - ?鬼

Guanyu Zhihao - ????

:thankyou:

• Like 1

Sex at their first meeting, not very typical in China (or anywhere else in the world, I don't think) ... BUT sacrificing a virgin would lead to carnality and such shenanigans. To be truthful, it got me all hot and bothered ... :(

WHY oh why do I cavort with demons, yet again ? Will I ever learn any better ?! :,(

I'm not well versed in the phonetics of Putonghua / Mandarin, so if you could clear up what the few names and terms are (listed below), I'll be most grateful. If I don't know the chinese characters, it will be bugging me for the entire time when I read your story ...

Su Yin - ? 音

yaoguai - ?鬼

Guanyu Zhihao - ????

:thankyou:

Remember, it's fantasy, and set in ancient times. Normal rules do not apply. Also, this China isn't necessarily the same China as on this earth. There are a lot of worlds in the multiverse.

As for the names:

Su Yin - 肃音

yaoguai (demon, literal translation: strange ghost) - 妖鬼

Guanyu Zhihao - 冠宇 志豪

• Like 3

Remember, it's fantasy, and set in ancient times. Normal rules do not apply. Also, this China isn't necessarily the same China as on this earth. There are a lot of worlds in the multiverse.

As for the names:

Su Yin - 肃音

yaoguai (demon, literal translation: strange ghost) - 妖鬼

Guanyu Zhihao - 冠宇 志豪

Thanks for this! Same as hohochan657, I would have been wondering about it the whole time, too.

• Like 2

Su Yin surely got into physical intimacy quickly and in a big way ...

:o

Yeah, big...   :heart:  Big bad demon with a nice big dick, yum. :P

Yeah, he's spent a long time being a horny teenage virgin, with an imagination running riot.

Also, Zhihao's not a bad demon, he's sweet and sensitive. and he has a nice big dick

• Like 3

Yeah, he's spent a long time being a horny teenage virgin, with an imagination running riot.

Also, Zhihao's not a bad demon, he's sweet and sensitive. and he has a nice big dick

You and Timothy M, both of you are incorrigible ... Argh !

• Like 2