"Gone From Daylight" Returns!

A brand new chapter is up! So enjoy, rate, review, and let me know what ya think! :)

https://www.gayauthors.org/forums/story/comicality/gfd12bloodties

WOW! 2 chapters! In the same YEAR! I'm ON it like a Republican on O'bama care!

Tell me, done anything in the last year or so on "A Class of his own"? If you have, I've missed it. Let me know ok?

Hehehe, it MUST have been a long time! Because the story title is "A Class By Himself"! :P

yeah it takes me a while sometimes. But jump on the mailing list, k? Or come by the other message boards. I update almost every week if I can. I work really hard to make sure things keep moving when I can manage to balance things out...

More to come soon, k? Even if it takes too long...

Hehehe, it MUST have been a long time! Because the story title is "A Class By Himself"! :P

yeah it takes me a while sometimes. But jump on the mailing list, k? Or come by the other message boards. I update almost every week if I can. I work really hard to make sure things keep moving when I can manage to balance things out...

More to come soon, k? Even if it takes too long...

I AM on the mailing list. And I'd stop by and comment but with 66 plus stories open I figure if I don't I might get a chapter out of you. God I love your writing. And another 6 months and billy chase will either have to fail or move on to college. Perhaps then we can see some real movement on the ones so many of us love. YOU ROCK Cosmie. But your follow through leaves us in tears. I've won't start anything new of yours anymore because I'm too old to see the last chapter. I'm slightly over half a century and I don't want to croak in the middle of a story.So I watch for the "complete" Label. And hey, its not just me. I know a certain suffer friend to both of us that is still a teenager and he feels the same way. Time to consolidate before you lose your entire fan base Cosmie. We love it when we can get it.

Personally I'd like to see "A Class By Himself" get some more attention. Its only been two years but hey, its popular and you left the kid hangin'.

Ah well...I'll try to work faster when I can. K? I've had some major changes and issues 'technology' wise lately, but despite that, in the last 6 weeks, I've posted two "Gone From Daylight" chapters, five "Billy Chase" chapters, a new "Billy" Kindle ebook, "Waiting Outside The Lines", and "Jesse-101". And I'm working on soooo many more. So hang in there. K? And I know you're not the only one. Hehehe, if you read "Jesse-101", I think I even poked fun at myself over it. But I'm working hard. You have my word. I write every single day. That's not an exaggeration. EVERY day. I only hope that when new chapters get posted (Even if they're not the crowd favorite at the time) that it'll be worth the wait. K?

66 open stories? Really? COOL! LOL! I talk too much! :: Giggles :: I had no idea! :P

More is coming. You'll just have to live longer. ::Nods:: I'd say you've got at least a century left. It's the future. We'll all be robots soon anyway. Hehehe!

• 4 months later...

I miss gone from daylight. I started reading it about 3-4 years ago and stopped because we'll it just dropped off but then I picked up reading again last year and now I'm just gonna wait for the complete status to appear and then start again. I absolutely love your writing, but when I when I checked gfd on nifty it spans back 15-16 YEARS. Lol but as has Ben posted before by someone more familiar with more of your works, you do have alot on your plat. Soooo I'm just gonna cross my fingers and toes and pray for a new chappie before next year. Lol sorry for rambling, I guess your not the only one who talks to much.

Any ways keep on keeping on and all that jazz (don't know if that actually applies here ). Lol

And now I'm done boring you with my many, MANY words.

Thanks, man. And don't sweat it...there will be more "GFD" coming. I know that a lot of my stories aren't finished yet, and I know that it frustrates a LOT of people (Many to the point of not wanting to read my stuff anymore), but I keep posting new stuff and I put 150% effort into each chapter each and every single time, regardless of what the others say. And I do it often, so I don't vanish for an entire year or two without any new updates. I could pull a JK Rowling/Stephanie Meyers/George Lucas and not say a word or offer any new material for years at a time....but I happen to LOVE you guys! :) I want to share. I want folks to read and feel good, feel bad, give feedback, give compliments, let me know that they're paying attention. I mean...honestly...if you could read 100 of my stories all in one sitting, and they were all finished, and you had your fill....

Would you have written in to say hello? Or thanks? Be honest now! :P

I do want to finish up more of my stories though. And I'm trying hard. If anyone reading this is interested, I wrote an article for Imagine Magazine about my 'Comic Book Connection' when it comes to writing. (Hehehe, seemed so silly when I was just a kid, didn't it? Now? "AVENGERS" movie bitches!!! Writing, characters, drama, action, crossovers, humor, ensemble casts.....you guys are so LATE! Hehehe! Have I NOT learned my lessons well from reading comics?) Check this article out, as well as some of my other writing articles at http://imagine-magazine.org/community/comsie-talks-the-comic-book-effect/ and it might explain a bit more.

But yes, I'll keep writing. And you'll love what I've got planned. Promise! :)

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..