Is it weird that I actually want to hold them on my hand? :unsure: 

There once was a time when scary spiders lived in other countries, places like Australia and Brazil. Not any more. Just like us, spiders have learned about foreign travel. And now they live in places like ... Britain. Or anywhere with an airport :devil:

Actually, there's no deadly spiders here (Mauritius being a small island surrounded by sand and sea). Never head about any spider bite case anyway, never saw a big ugly spider. Just those harmless ones you find in closets. Maybe if I smuggled a few in...  :ph34r:

• Like 3

Hey, they're only pix - and it's too cold and dark in Scandinavia for these critters :)

and I don't buy bananas anymore !! and I don't dare hide under my bed anymore!! Bad zombie ! I blame you !! :lol::hug:

• Like 2

and I don't buy bananas anymore !! and I don't dare hide under my bed anymore!! Bad zombie ! I blame you !! :lol::hug:

you can safely buy bananas from the supermarket if you're wearing this smart-looking biohazard suit :)

20558497.jpg

http://www.rakuten.com/prod/scary-biohazard-mutant-zombie-kids-hazmat-suit-costume/230430092.html

oops, they seem to have sold out - must be all those spiders :evil::gikkle:

• Like 3

Sweet dreams :)

Zombie I fucking love you okay

Spiders are largely misunderstood creatures guys. 

misunderstood-spider.jpg?w=310

They can also be really really cute, especially jumping spiders:

Cute-Jumping-Spider-arachnology-31947178

Looks it's anime:

h0739.jpg

And the peacock jumping spider which is just amazing:

• Like 3
  • Wow 2

Zombie I fucking love you okay

Spiders are largely misunderstood creatures guys. 

They can also be really really cute, especially jumping spiders:

Looks it's anime:

And the peacock jumping spider which is just amazing:

Thanks Fishie, that truly is amazing - I'd no idea this creature existed. But I'm not sure the words "spider" and "jumping" right next to each other are gonna make people sleep easy at night :P

It's true that the more we understand things the better chance we can respond rationally - but for now, for most folks, this is the reality .... :funny: :funny:

funny_demotivators_picture_14.jpg

funny-spider-scary-shoe-242x300.jpg

• Like 1

That was my favourite childhood movie okay LOL

Thanks Fishie, that truly is amazing - I'd no idea this creature existed. But I'm not sure the words "spider" and "jumping" right next to each other are gonna make people sleep easy at night :P

Rockabye baby, in the treetop, here's comes a jumping spider, cuddle cuddle cuddle cuddle

• Like 3

I have a live and let live policy with spiders...the only time they really bug me is if they get.... like right up to me, or share bath water with me... i have had more experiences with Spiders in the Tub than i care to remember

I've also had a spider in my hair, once or twice... -_-

I've also woke up one morning and walked into the bathroom and walked into the web of a pinhead spider... or that's what my grandmother calls them... it was a fairly large Orb-Weaver Spider... to which i may add we had an investation of them living around the outside of our house... I KILLED THEM ALL!!!!

the other day i saw what looked to be a jumping spider crawling cross the top of my computer screen (i left it alone)... it was kind of little cute and fuzzy...

:o Slytherin you don't have spiders in Carebear land right? we're safe there right? RIGHT?!!!

Spider movies don't freak me out like... say snake movies...

• Like 3