Updated Story Links Page Added!

0.o

Perhaps it vanished from neglect. Electronic dis-cohesion I think is the technical term.

hahaha perhaps that was it

I mean the old list, the one I still use, works but just confused why the new one it doesn't as new does mean better.....right?

Edited by eminem313

hahaha perhaps that was it

I mean the old list, the one I still use, works but just confused why the new one it doesn't as new does mean better.....right?

Hmmm, new means better. New taxes, new hemorrhoid, new traffic light, new stop sign, new war, new racist, new serial killer, new dictator, new storm front, new hurricane, new disease, new homophobe, new debt, new spending ceiling, new politician (Oh wait that's the same as hemorrhoid).

So new means better . . . uh, ya, not so much. :rolleyes:

Hmmm, new means better. New taxes, new hemorrhoid, new traffic light, new stop sign, new war, new racist, new serial killer, new dictator, new storm front, new hurricane, new disease, new homophobe, new debt, new spending ceiling, new politician (Oh wait that's the same as hemorrhoid).

So new means better . . . uh, ya, not so much. :rolleyes:

Well that explains it  :lol:

Ahem...you two be NICE! :P Hehehe! Shhhh...I'm repairing 10 months worth of damage right now, and the sugary sweetness of the creamy middle is coming as fast as I can post it. K? :: Giggles ::

And thanks for the heads up on the link, too. I'll fix it up asap! :)

Ahem...you two be NICE! :P Hehehe! Shhhh...I'm repairing 10 months worth of damage right now, and the sugary sweetness of the creamy middle is coming as fast as I can post it. K? :: Giggles ::

And thanks for the heads up on the link, too. I'll fix it up asap! :)

We harass you because we love your work man :D

Welcome to the struggles of fame....you gonna love it or hate it but you gonna get it :P

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..