[DomLuka] With Trust - chapter 2

It's up.

And it's so sweeeeeeet. :lol:

grrrr...I swore I wasn't going to read it, but I have noooo self control :( .

Sigh...great chapter!!!!!!!! While I knew Nels was going to get busted....I wouldn't have imagined the picture :*) .

great, I'm hooked again :(

Vic

Great chapter, Dom.

And absolutely no confusion as to whether or not Milo is gay now, I suppose ... hehe. That little scene was definitely unexpected ... especially the fact that it was a naked portrait of Nelson with a big 'ol boner. That was just too funny!

I can tell that you've obviously put a lot of thought into this particular story. I think it may take some time to really grow on everyone. "Desert Dropping" has been such an incredible story, that it's going to be hard to top it, and I'm afraid that now people me try to compare everything to DD rather than taking it on its own value. But it's still a very good story, though!

This is a really good chapter, and that's going to have to carry me into the story by iitself. So far I don't find anyone who's likeable. Not one. Maybe Chad. He's the only one. But then, Dom has a habit of this -- making people you just want to slap --or worse -- and turning them likeable. I can't wait to see how he does it this time -- cuz these people are really awful. You have given yourself a challenge, my friend. But I know you can do it.

Journeyman.

I liked this chapter, and the Hispanic maid. This chapter not only kept me interested in the story, it also gave me an opportunity to practice my Spanish, which my parents approve of (our last name being Cruz and all). All in all, time well spent. Thank you Domluka.

Damn him I already told him I couldn't be hooked into his stories again. Its gotten to the point that I have to read his stories three chapters at a time. Its not fair, I mean really how am I going to be able to sleep at night when I am craving for another DD chapter and now this? TWT Is going to be great like every one of his stories. Dom Luka should be published. Damn, what a shame.

GREEN

Great second chapter Dom. I am glad to some degrees of remorse from Nelson. I still have to say though his friends are idiots.

Nelson finding that painting of himself was a huge surprise. Apparently to him also..(in more ways than one).

It will be interesting to see what happens in the next chapter with Milo catching Nels on the floor. If in fact it is Milo and not his dad or someone else.

Good stuff. :2thumbs:

urhhgggg..........why do you always keep on dishing out these domahols? :angry: Can't you see, we are trying to recover from domaholism. *sigh of frustration* Now I'm hooked for another 3 months or so. Maybe longer because we all know that after WT, another masterpiece will follow. I just wish I knew how to quit you Dom.

Anyway, this was awesome. Great chapter and once again, the evil evil cliffhanger at the end makes you crave for more. :angry: However, I was actually looking forward to DD32. But this came up and I just couldn't resist.

You're the best Dom!!!!!!! :worship: :worship: :worship:

Maybe some of us are being too hard on most of these characters, judging too quickly. It'll take a minor miracle to bring me around to Joe's side, but I'm sympathetic to the rest of the cast. I look back at high school (admittedly through decades of fog) as the time when my gaze shifted permanently away from my family and safe comfortable inner circle, to the wider unsettling world. Until then, racism, bigotry, class differences, and the utter unfairness of life mostly sailed harmlessly over my head. (OK, junior high was rife with cliques, but I never associated them with the outside world; they seemed ridiculous.) In high school, those things hit me squarely in the face, and I began to take positions that withstood decades, for good or ill.

I expect to find out that Caleb has good reason to resent, despise, and hate Jame, his family, his friends, and his class as defined in Caleb's head. Maybe not, but I'm withholding judgement.

Milo might be a size queen, but for now I'll credit him with enough intelligence to separate fantasy from what you really wish for. Woe to those who can't; see for example Jacob's "The Monkey's Paw".

No matter what happens, it's so much fun to read about this period in people's lives.

Fantastic Dom! I liked chapter 1, and I LOVED this chapter... :wub: and as usual...

<drumroll please>

Ladies and Gentlemen, once again, Dom has given us a new "favorite" line:

I just needed to get out of there before he got home and I decided to ask why he hadn

Noooooo not anything on the back burner.....For the life of me..lol...I don't understand why it can't be DD Mon Wed and Fri. and Trust on Tues Thurs and Sat....heck that gives Dom Sunday to get ready for the next week.....Works for Me......

Whattttta ya'll think......... :2thumbs:

Fantastic Dom! I liked chapter 1, and I LOVED this chapter... :wub: and as usual...

<drumroll please>

Ladies and Gentlemen, once again, Dom has given us a new "favorite" line:

Now - at the risk of getting killed/lynched/etc... Aw, go ahead and put DD on the back-burner if you want - its more important that you, as an artist, do as you want <psst - :devil: Trust 3 :devil: .... :devil: Trust 3 :devil: ...>

hehehe 0:)

:angry::angry: grrrrrrr :thumbdown::thumbdown: :nuke: :nuke: :nuke: :nuke:

Im sorry for my outburst

Wow! I really loved this chapter it was awesome!

I liked this chapter, and the Hispanic maid. This chapter not only kept me interested in the story, it also gave me an opportunity to practice my Spanish, which my parents approve of (our last name being Cruz and all). All in all, time well spent. Thank you Domluka.

Yes! I was so happy that Dom included a couple of Spanish characters. I JUST took up trying to learn Spanish about a week ago (and only got fairly serious about it yesterday) so I was very pleased with this development. And yep I was able to translate it :D , which admittedly isn't much of an accomplishment considering I had a dictionary handy; However, I was very pleased that I actually recognized a few of the words.

After Chapter 1, I wasn't sure how I felt about this story. After Chapter 2, I can say I'm hooked. Which is interesting, because I agree with Journeyman ... most of these people are awful. Except for Chad, and I also think Milo has potential. (Excuse me, Thompson Trust Junior :rolleyes::D ). Oh, and Sheriff Uncle Ray seems OK.

I have been listening to you guys complaining about Aaron (tls) for months. While I don't particularly like Aaron, I haven't have the reaction a lot of you have to him. However, now I understand, because Dom has created a character I REALLY REALLY don't like ... and that's Joe. I just want to "slap him upside the head" so bad :angry: .

Kitty 0:)

What about Leanna? She seems nice. All in all I'd say this chapter made me view Caleb much more positively (not a big accomplishment considering how much I disliked him in the last chapter), and Joe more negatively (didn't like him to begin with either). No real opinion change on Haily. I do like Nelson, and I don't really see anything wrong with Milo or Jame.

I definitely like the title ALOT now that we know "Trust" is Milo's last name. So presumably by the end of the story Nelson will be "with trust", and I'm guessing there will be a fair amount of trust between them. Should be very enjoyable to watch it play out. It's also interesting to note how much time has advanced in the story. Already the story is spread out over a longer interval of time than much of the of the action of DD and TOU took place within.

Also does anyone else think how adorable and romantic it is that Milo and Nelson were both spending their free time sketching pictures of each other? :wub:

My favorite line? Well I definitely liked the "circumcision" line, but I also found:

I

well, the way i see it, another story up means kinda like less waiting for a dom fix :P whether it be DD or With Trust, they're both good and either is enough to temporarily satisfy my need to read more, but then by the end of the chapter i just want him to have posted the next one up already lol.

brilliant stuff Dom! except...now we have TWO cliffhangers in motion...so brain killingly evil.

Good stuff.

I still think Trust and Asshat are a couple. But really I was hoping Nelson would give Milo one of his comics. But I guess it never occured to Nelson.

I do see Milo traking down Nelson and invading his room. I mean "My parents don't go through my stuff," Plus "I invaded Milo's stuff" Plus "I wish I was that big for him," equals "He WENT THROUGH MY STUFF?!!"

Guest Roadrunner

Hi Dom,

I would just like to tell you that I really love your new story "With Trust". I am sorry to see that some don't seem to like to see a new story while you write DD. I think you should just write what ever you want....as far as I'm concerned, you could even start a third story, just don't forget to update DD and With Trust :D I am really looking forward to any update, since I love both stories equally.

I really can't understand why some people don't like the new characters. Nelson isn't as 'nice' as Dom's previous leading men but I like him. I especially like the 'living in his brother's shadow' part. It makes him more interesting

I mean I loved Jude. He's what i base my fantasy for a perfect boyfriend on. But imperfect characters are more real/exciting/unpredictable. Good people can have flaws and still be good.

ps. Dear Dom. While this new story has me very excited I swear if u postpone DD 33 I'll ...fart in your general direction :lmao: . There. I've said it. I don't like making making threats but that had to be done for my own mental well being. :P

Wynter