What are Promising Authors at Gay Authors?

• Site Administrator

A.J. posted just above the details of how to be nominated, as well linking to a blog post about the Author Promotion Team that is still largely appropriate (the team has changed since that blog and we're not currently looking for new members, but the process is still the same). As A.J. said, it's not a quick process and we've already got several months of backlog to get through.

Please be aware that there are a number of factors that are taken into account when determining if an author is to be promoted; reputation by itself isn't a significant factor because reputation can be gained for more than just stories. The APT has a number of metrics available to it, as well as using the old-fashioned approach of actually reading the stories of the author being reviewed...

If anyone has any questions, or would like to make a nomination, please feel free to PM the APT Lead (who happens to be me at the moment 0:) ).

PS: As per the instructions in that blog entry, we don't take public nominations so please PM me if you want to nominate someone. :)

• Love 1
  • Sad 1
5 hours ago, chris191070 said:

I think that @quokka should be promoted as an author as he has 16 stories on GA now. Chris

Thanks for your nomination @Chris191070, its very much appreciated mate.  Q

• Like 1
  • Love 1