"A Class By Himself 23" Is UP!

I worked hard to get the tone of the scenes as special as I could. And I know that it takes a day or two longer than expected sometimes, but what can I say? I take pride in my work. :P

Anyway, enjoy! And YES!!! I know how long it's been since the last chapter! So...don't even! Hehehe, be nice! And eat your candy!

https://www.gayauthors.org/forums/story/comicality/aclassbyhimself

• Like 1

Wonderful chapter, I've been checking GA every 3-6 hours since you said that you would be adding a chapter. When you don't post a new one I grumble and complain but when it's posted I forget about it all. Thanks for the update in Derrick and Tanners' lives. ((hugz))

Love Rapson, 

Sweet! Thanks, you guys! :)

@Rapson, I know that I said Monday, but it had a lot of dialogue that I wanted to get just right, you know? I took some extra time with it. I know he 'behind the scenes' stuff never gets noticed, but it's always worth it. ::Nods::

@Eminem hehehe, we got to hear a snippet from the new Busta Rhymes album! Imagine 'Rap God' Eminem and Busta Rhymes...going INSANE on the same song! PHENOMINAL! :P

Sweet! Thanks, you guys! :)

@Rapson, I know that I said Monday, but it had a lot of dialogue that I wanted to get just right, you know? I took some extra time with it. I know he 'behind the scenes' stuff never gets noticed, but it's always worth it. ::Nods::

@Eminem hehehe, we got to hear a snippet from the new Busta Rhymes album! Imagine 'Rap God' Eminem and Busta Rhymes...going INSANE on the same song! PHENOMINAL! :P

I'd rather have you take some extra time on a story than post junk, I love your stories.

• 3 weeks later...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..