Open Club  ·  280 members  ·  Free

Mark Arbour Fan Club

HMS Valiant

They are not.  It was a common enough name that even the author through one too many in.  :-)

Just an update:

I actually finished the last one and a half chapters of Valiant, so now they're in editing.  After that, we're on to another book.  I'll keep you posted as that progresses. 

What a surprise!!  Damn Mark, you really know how to grab us by the balls.

• Like 3
  • 2 weeks later...

A great chapter and yes, I'm chomping at the bit to find out what the parlor holds in store for George. I think this chapter tied up the Guild/John company control issue nicely. 

Now if he can just get his ship back.

Thanks so much Mark. Loved it.

• Like 2

I'm utterly on Granger's side concerning the content of the parlor. :pinch::puke: But at least Caroline promised he'd never have to face any of that tasteless junk again - and even the nice stuff was pretty much unbearable due to it's connotations. Not something a modest and sensible man like Granger wants to know about.

The talk about the other issues was great, though, and I'm glad they are once more aligned and honest in their partnership. Their unity will make Granger stronger and more comfortable in his mind.

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..