Sign in to follow this  
comicfan

Mrs. Benson

So I talked about this for a while. Mrs. Benson is one of those wild ideas I had and then had to see if I could actually write it. The story goes back and forth between Cathy Benson - the Mrs. Benson of the story and James Trenton, who is her employee and the audience's way into the story.

I offer this as an additional spot to voice comments, concerns, or things you might want to nitpick about. I really do want to know what you think of this, mainly because this is a bit different from anything else I have ever written. Thanks for reading.

The story can be found here - https://www.gayauthors.org/story/comicfan/mrsbenson/1

Well two chapters in now. I hope people like it. Not getting much in the way of comments.

Chapter three is up and out. Let me know what you think!

Chapters 4 and 5 posted this week since I didn't have a computer last week to post on time. Let me know what you think.