Greyson Chance fans should like this! :)

Ha, Comicality is writing a story about him. "Waiting Outside the Lines". And being the dork I am, I didn't realize it was fan-fiction until I was more than halfway into the story. lol

Ha, Comicality is writing a story about him. "Waiting Outside the Lines". And being the dork I am, I didn't realize it was fan-fiction until I was more than halfway into the story. lol

LoL I've been a fan of Greyson since day one and when I found this site and after reading New Kid and A Class I jumped right onto that story and was overwhelmed with a giant smile at Greyson's cuteness in it! :D

• Like 1

LoL I've been a fan of Greyson since day one and when I found this site and after reading New Kid and A Class I jumped right onto that story and was overwhelmed with a giant smile at Greyson's cuteness in it! :D

I haven't read his "New Kid...." story or "A Class by Himself" b/c when I came on here I think the stories were like 1,000 chaptes deep, so yeah, I'd be reading them to this day and STILL not have caught up! lol One day, one day...

When I finally realized the story was a fan fic, I had to Google all those guys. I even listened to a few songs of Greyson's and I admit, they're pretty good. But then again, I'm a big One Direction fan. lol Which is why my kid calls me a dork. :P

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Actually. His voice is raspy when he's talking on stage. But I was able to talk to him once. And his voice was really soft and sexy. It's way different when he talks on-stage. But that was back in 2011 though. He's still a kid back then.

• 3 months later...

I better not be the only one who saw his smile and was immediately brought back to when he first started out!

Like his smile is pure gold, its like happiness radiates from his face. I've always admired Greyson for his passion and happiness with his career, and that smile just...awwww.....it was like my own little time machine there! <3 :D

New Video! :)

Remix to Thrilla In Manilla with an introduction and closing statement by the one and only Greyson!

Gosh he's so mature now, and it's so amazing to see him still "grounded" (Is that the word?) with his humanity! :D

I think Greyson should use the "Guess who's back, back again" line! He's earned it being away this long :P

I don't think anyone in this world can pull of looking so damn good in a white t-shirt and jeans :D

Oh and I love his backstory behind this record, So far from Thrilla In Manila and Temptation this album is gonna be so different from stuff I've heard and I'm super excited for it! :D

I can't help but to cheer for Greyson. I really do think he's talented. But in this day and age, teens are all expected to be pop stars and nothing more than that. We forget about little Michael Jackson, little Stevie Wonder, little Wayne Newton, little Johnny Lang, etc. There's potential for so much more if people allow them to mature and do their own thing. I hope Greyson gets that chance!

• 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...

I know this last post was back in April, but maybe someone will still be reading this thread.

I was just looking at the movies that are out now when I noticed Asa Butterfield is in one. It's called A Brilliant Young Mind, and Asa has the title role. It sounds like a prequel to A Brilliant Mind with Russell Crowe.

Of course Asa doesn't look anything like he's described in Comsie's story. lol At least not to me! :P

Anyway...thought you guys would be interested. :)

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..