Speak Week Q 1 & 2

On behalf of Comicality... :ranger:

Welcome to a brand new "Speak Week" ladies and gentlemen! As you may know, the beginning of every month opens us up to a full week of candid discussion surrounding a certain topic. And the 'sex' talks have been the MOST popular so far! Let's see if we can make this one even better! :)

As always, feel free to be as honest and detailed as you want to be! Remember, if you're not at least blushing a LITTLE bit when you're reading or writing it...then it's not going deep enough!

(Hehehe...I said 'going deep enough'!)

So, be serious, give advice, get advice, be goofy, get nasty, add pictures....whatever! Hehehe! Just stop in everyday this week and type something out. I don't care if takes 10 minutes or 10 seconds...just DON'T stare at the board and hit the 'back' button without saying something!!! Grrrr! Everytime you do that...somewhere, a fairy dies! That's right...a little cute gay boy turns completely straight! It's awful! And thanks to some, it's becoming an epidemic! Soon the only gay people left will be me and Michael Jackson! What kinda world would THAT be???

~~

Question #1: Do you find cybersex truly satisfying? Have you done it before?

It may seem like it's only an exchange of words on a computer screen in real time...but for many, it's an entirely different sexual fantasy. What do you think about cybersex? Does it thrill you, being one step up from looking at pics or reading a story? Is it fun, maybe even addictive? Or does it not really do anything for you?

Let us know about your cybersex experiences and how you reacted to them. It's an interactive form of mutual masturbation, so tell us....yay or nay?

~~

Question #2: Seeing someone (fully clothed), what sparks a big sexual attracton for you in someone else?

Say you just see someone cute on the street, at work, in school, boy scouts, whatever. And all of the sudden, you are just filled with the uncontrollabl desire to have sex with them. What does it for you? Is it the scent of aftershave, or shampoo, or fresh warm clothes out of the dryer? Is it a shiny set of pretty eyes, a cute smile, or a pair of dimples? Is it a certain 'cultural' look, indie rock, emo, hip hop, goth, skater boy? Maybe it's the way their ass looks in a pair of pants, or a bulge in the front? Whatever it is, what REALLY pulls you into thoughts of sex when seeing someone fully dressed? Let us know! :)

Question 1:

I have never had any real interes in cybersex. What's the point? You talk about what you are wearing (or not wearing), or what you are thinking of doing to the person on the other end of the chat *boring*. I really would prefer the real thing.

I mean, I have a great imagination for that stuff, but when it comes down to it...

You would have to be pretty lonely or desperate or both to get yourself off on that.

I don't mind fantasising when I am having a quick 50 off the wrist but I know I have a fantastic partner as well.

Question 2:

Geeze, tough one... Generally boobs. :great: The bum is another part that attracts me.

There are some awesome looking chicks and guys out there but only a small proportion of those seem to be able to hold a decent conversation. Of those, most are taken.

That probably isn't true but it seems that way. When I perve on a chick and then hear what she is talking or laughing about, it makes me wonder how it would be possible to make some sort of commitment with someone like that. Not being rude, or at least not trying to be, some of the conversations seem to be very trivial and the jokes unfunny. I wasn't like that once was I?

Thanks so much to Wildcard for posting the "Speak Week" questions here on the Cafe for me! As many of you know, because of the new format, I can 'reply' to messages here, but I can't post messages of my own. So as far as leading discussions here, I'm afraid that I'm at a severe disadvantage. But I would definitely love to see this place thrive again, and putting the "Speak Week" questions and answers here each month would be a great way to start. So if you guys are reading this, please feel free to add your own answers! I'd love to see what you think! And there are more answers over at the "Shack Message Board from our family over there!

Anyway, expect more new stuff to be here soon! Wildcard has offered to help me keep things moving here by posting for me, so you'll see more of me than you have the last few months. Cool? That said...here are my first two "Speak Week" answers. The rest are all posted in order below!

Question #1 - Is CyberSex satisfying for me?

Actually, I've had some rather erotic cybersex sessions with people online, and much to my surprise...I liked it. It's still just masturbation, but for some reason to have the right person interacting with you as you do it...it's almost like reading the stories on Nifty, except that the other person is reacting to exactly what you want. So, I suppose I can see the allure of it for some people. However, does it 'satisfy' me? Not really. I prefer the real thing. The pleasure I got from the cybersex I've had has always been 'emotional', because I had a thing for the other person involved. (Of course, 'secret' little cybersex sessions can also be used to REALLY f**king **HURT** you when you get your f**king heart involved and it's done behind your BACK!!!! But...that's another story...) The excitement doesn't last though. So I don't really do that much anymore.

Question #2 - Fully clothed, what inspires a sexual attraction for me?

Beautiful eyes, nice smile...and necks too. I like necks. Cute lips are always a plus. That's hard to explain, but have you ever seen someone's lips, and they look so kissable that it actually turns you on? Hehehe! Yeah, I'm big on kissing, so lips turn me on.

Skater boys...HOT! Goth boys...HOT (if not overdone)! Indie Rock boys...HOT! (Tight shirts on really slim bodies, mmmm!) Hip Hop boys...HOT!!! So what 'don't' I like? Well...it's never really that much of an issue for me, but I've never been much for the punk look, or frat boy look. And the body builder type doesn't usually do it for me either. Of course, there's tons of exceptions in every case, but I've always fallen hardest for the 'boy next door' type. And I really have a thing for the shy guy, 'geek chic', type of boy too. I think it's SO cute!

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..