Speak Week Q 7 & 8

Question #7: Have you ever had sex in a pool, hot tub, or shower before? Would you?

Would the idea of being in a tub with somebody or getting it on under the warm spray of a shower turn you on? What is it that excites you about it? Who did you do it with, and why in a tub?

Or, does it not matter eiher way for you? Maybe you'd even be against the idea of getting water all over the floor or having to hold your breath in the pool every fifteen seconds. Hehehe!

Let us know what you think! :)

~~

Question #8: Have you ever purposely 'seduced' somebody into a sexual encounter? Have you ever had it done to you?

By 'seduction', I mean that the other person really didn't have the intention of sleeping with you originally...but perhaps you were able to 'persuade' him into thinking differently. :)

So have you 'talked' someone that you wanted into bed? Were they gay or straight? How did you do it? (Get your notebooks out, folks!)

And, have you ever had someone attempt to seduce you? Through some very not-so-subtle hints, did they try to get you into bed? Did you go along with it, or did you refuse? What did they do right...or wrong?

Hehehe, so tell us some seduction secrets here. Inquiring minds wanna know! ::Giggles::

Question #7 - Have I had sex in a pool or a hot tub?

I've never had sex 'submerged' in water before. I'd like to try it some time! So no, never in a pool, bathtub, or hot tub. But I have had sex in the shower though. Which...really wasn't much of a shower at all. Hehehe! Just sex standing up. We did it because we never had before, so it was an interesting expeience, being wet and naked with someone in a confined space. I liked it.

I would really love to have sex with someone in the rain. I think that would be hot. :)

Question #8 - Have I ever intentionally 'seduced' someone, or had it done to me?

Have I done it? Yes. Have I done it SUCCESSFULLY? No! Hehehe! Four names...

-Mike (my best friend)

I've been trying to get a piece of that boy since my freshman year of high school! And after afterschool get togethers, and parties, and college, and crashing at each other's house, and drunken parties, and even after coming out to him...there isn't a single trick that's worked yet. But dammit, I don't care if we're both 95 and I have to slip an ecstacy pill into his mush...I'm going to GET that boy one day! So I add this up to a 'work still in progress'! Hehehe!

Scott (A REALLY cute skater boy/pothead with short blond dreads)

Never really gave me any indication that he was gay, but kept inviting me over to his house. Like three days out of the week. Just to hang out. Damn he was hot! And it was hard to really sit there and have normal conversations with him while he was sitting there looking so damn good. So, I tried one night to see if I could maybe get him to try something. I didn't say anything, just tried to sit next to him on the couch, and lean over a bit. A few touches of the leg. A few silent moments. Some eye contact. I was hoping to maybe get a sign that he'd be interested. NOPE! He avoided every subtle advance, and eventually moved to the floor instead of sitting on the couch with me. SHOT DOWN! ::Sound Of Plane Crashing:: The next time I saw him, he had a girlfriend! Grrr!

Ed (Who I was head over heels for when the Shack first started!)

This one was totally my fault! And I'm still kicking myself for this one every single day! I LOVED Ed! I mean...*LOVED* him!!! He was cute, and blond, and sweet! We were both 21 years old, but he looked like he was TWELVE! No ass whatsoever, hehehe, but I wanted him so bad that I could taste it! (I mentioned him in "Boys", the very first thing I ever wrote for this website) So...what went wrong? I got scared. Plain and simple. I always made little comments and flirtatious remarks, we were always hanging out at his house, he was awesome. We had a lot in common, and he's the one who first took me out to the beach to see my first sunrise. I'll never forget it, we had a little cd player playing Bob Marley, and we sat in the sand, side by side. God, he was awesome. The thing is, he was REALLY receptive to every advance I ever made on him. Not only would he meet me half way, but he'd go even further. And for some reason, that TERRIFIED the shit out of me! Long story short...he moved away shortly after Mike and I moved in together. I wonder if maybe he thought Mike and I were, like, 'together'. But yeah...stupid STUPID *STUPID* me!!! I wish I had a second chance, because looking back a those days...he was more than willing. I missed out on something special being scared. Sucks.

Rick (Someone I worked with)

Cute, kinda shy, a real sweetheart. Used to hug me all the time, call in the middle of the night just to talk, always wanted to wrestle. He would say the sweetest things to me at every given opportunity. This was about 4 years ago, I guess, and he was about 3 years younger than I was. But he had this flattering way of just looking up to me like a big brother most times. It was this weird admiration that I never understood, but when I started getting signals that everything wasn't as 'straight' as it was supposed to be, I got nervous again. He was extremely cute, and beyond being affectionate. There were at least four or five times that I tried to get things moving, but it never happened. Rick had the annoying tendency to really get me hot and bothered, getting close and physical and being a real sweetie...and anyhing that I did to try to accept that affection would cause him to push me away again. So I'd figure that I had it all wrong and maybe he was straight afterall. But whenever I pulled back, he'd tease me again by giving all the signals. It SUCKED! We grew apart eventually. But I still know where he lives if I need to find him.

So yeah...lots of attempts at seduction, but I'm evidently not very good at it. Hehehe! Ah well, I suppose my talents lie elsewhere. ::Wicked Grin::

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..