Speak Week Q 9 & 10

Question #9: Have you ever had a problem with premature ejaculation (not counting the first time of course)?

Have you ever gotten so excited over the person you were with, so turned on by how they looked, or so overwhelmed by wha they were doing to you...that yo lot it way before it was 'time' to lose it? It happens. Sometimes the sensory overload or getting a chance to be with that person you've been 'fantasizing' about for so long can throw everything into hyperdrive. So has it ever happened to you? Or maybe happened to the person you were with?

Also, I don't know if this happens with ladies really. So ladies, if you're reading, what's your take on this one? I'm curious.

~~

Question #10: Have you ever, would you ever, 'toss the salad'? (Hehehe, how's THAT for a Friday question?)

Call it what you whatever you wanna call it...'tossing the salad', 'plunging the depths', 'swabbing the poop deck' (Hey, I didn't make these up!)! But it's all about using your tongue on someone elses ass. So, simply put, have you ever done it? If not, have you considered it? Would you go through with it? Would you want someone to do it to you? Does it repulse you? Or do yo see a pretty round ass on someone and immediately think...'delcious'?

Hehehe, don't blush on me NOW! I'm calling you out today! So let us know what you think!

:)

Question #9 - Has premature ejaculation ever been a problem for me?

A problem? Nope. But I do remember a few boys that I've been with that it was HARD to hold out as long as I did! Hehehe! There was one boy in high school that I seriously consider the best sex of my life so far. And he was REALLY into making out! His ability to kiss was just out of this world. And his body was just juicy and plump in all the right places. He was a very passionate 'bottom', and he lived for it! So that combined with his kissing made it extremely hard for me to go for very long. He moved around a lot too. But squirting too soon wasn't a problem...it just took a LOT of concentration! A LOT!

Question #10 - Would I 'toss the salad'?

Hehehe, ok, I've never done it before. Never once. And never had it done to me either. So I'm a 'salad' virgin as of right now! But honestly, it wasn't until finding the stories on Nifty that I started really considering it. Because they make it sound sooo sexy, you know? Since I've been reading stories online and writing my own, I've been noticing asses a LOT more often! And I look forward to doing it someday. Especially if it was in the shower. I think that would really turn me on.

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..