Speak Week Q 11 & 12

Comicality last two questions for Speak Week :P

~~

Question #11: Have you ever willingly 'used' someone for quick sexual satisfaction? Or possibly had it done to you?

Maybe it was somebody you weren't really involved with, or even attracted to. Maybe it was someone that you knew liked you, or someone who was just looking for a release of some kind. But have you ever gone into a sexual situation knowing that you didn't want anything to go beyond that one time? You just wanted 'get off'? What happened? And were there any feelings of guilt from either party afterwards?

Have you ever had it done to you? Where you suddenly realized that the sex you just had was, for lack of a better term, 'meaningless' for the other person?

Let us know!

~~

Question #12: Pick one person in your life...ANY person...and tell us what you would like to 'do' to them! Hehehe, use 'details' to support your answer! :P

Now...here's the thing for this question...no cheating. No using your 'boyfriend' or 'girlfriend'. No using your 'spouse'. I'm talking about a random, consequence-free, no holds barred, sexual 'freebie' here! With anybody in your immediate life. Pick one person that you're attracted to physically, but would probably never approach in real life. What would you do to them if you were given that one golden opportunity? And don't just say "I would sleep with him" and leave it at that...hehehe! You've seen the stories on this site! You know what I'm looking for! :P

Edited by wildcard

Question #11 - Have I ever used, or been used, for sexual satisfaction?

Not really. Although, a friend and I did sorta have sex a few times for the pure pleasure of doing it. We were really close friends, and weren't really attracted to one another like that. Not really. I don't even think he's gay, to tell you the truth. But it was that experimental teenage phase, and 'things' got started one day...so we kept doing it. I don't know if that means we were using each other just to get off, but it was basically release without attachment. Things got a bit weird later on though, where sex was the only reason that we were getting together. So..that had to stop. And we grew apart shortly after that. But that was a purely physical thing that we did to feel good. But it was pretty mutual, I'm sure.

Question #12 - The one person in my life I'd like to do things with, and what I'd wanna do with them.

Well, there's two actually. One is Sam. Hehehe, I can't help it, but ever since junior high I've always wanted him. He's the blueprint that I used for Sam in "Arcade Junkie"/"New Kid", and he's still a cutie. I remember one afternoon when I walked passed his house, and he invited me in, but I was on my way somewhere else so I turned it down. But he was on his front steps, (I was 13 and he was 12) and laying on the railing on the side. So it was slanted down the steps, and he had his arms over his head, holding on so he wouldn't slip. And his feet were up, and his cute little ass was balancing on the rail, and with his arms up, his shirt was crawling up...and that soft creamy stomach was all exposed. Mmmmm! If I had the chance, I'd love to recreate that moment, and give him a slow wet blow job while he was still sitting on that rail. Arms over his head, my face in between his legs, his legs over my shoulders...yeah. I'd LOVE that!

And the second one is this boy 'John John' who I worked with for a while. VERY cute! About 20 years old I guess, maybe a year or two older. He's really quiet, very slim, and has this little hoop lip piercing, with bright eyes. I would just love to spend an entire day laying naked with him, kissing for hours and hours on end. Nonstop. Call in to work, take the day off, and just remain wrapped up in each other, grinding and rubbing and touching...wow. Not even SEX really...just a comfortable day where we explored and enjoyed each other's bodies as slowly and passionately as we want. He seems like the type who would kiss you with a heartbreaking smile, you know? I would love to just smile at him and run my fingers through his hair and..just...mmmmm.

Ok, I'm exciting myself now! Hehehe!

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..