Open Club  ·  73 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

I'm back

• Site Administrator

Don't forget to check out the story reviews. There's been one or two (give or take a hundred or so) while you've been away :P

• Site Administrator

Hmmm, ironic i think ;) I hadn't read this thread and an hour ago noticed Toowomba on a map and went to street level, seems that the radiation fallout has cleared and the city has been rebuilt.

• Like 1

lol no the Irony is Cjames comes back while there was still a missing plane in the Indian Ocean :) Cuz nobody does accidents on planes better then Cjames :) i mean really how many blew up on the band members, Even a Canadian Goose wasn't saved lol.  Welcome Back :)

• 1 month later...

Still missing CJ very much and I for one am looking forward to the resumption of his writing!

Let's hope that his absence doesn't go on too much further lest his cloven hooves fuse together,  and that it begins to hamper his ability to write exciting cliff edge dramas!

Hope all has been well with you CJ, and that you do return to writing soon for your legions of devoted fans…

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Anyone heard anything at all from CJ since he made this post four months ago? Hopefully a new story will appear in the near future!

I think I heard from him, whilst talking to myself.... :)

And yup... I do have a new story in mind for GA. :)

B) ..............Never give a goat a road map he will just eat it then spend all his time roaming the cliffs trying to get back home!

But Benji... you know that a goat would never have anything to do with a cliff. :P

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..