[Sasha Distan] What's Up in Sasha's World

You make me tired just hearing you list all of the things goings on in that fertile mind. But Timothy is right; the readers will reap the benefits! Oh, before I forget, the sci-fi thingy sounds kind of interesting. And it goes without saying that we can't wait for more Direct Confusion as well as Raising Wolf. Oops! I just said it anyway!

Oh good gravy - a novel as complex as the wolves during Nano???  I best get my new glasses before then!

You might want to think of investing in a new, larger coffeemaker, too!

Just to be different I'll vote for a best circle of hell story ;)

And my second choice is american songbook

but in fact I'll just be damn grateful to read anything you post :P

Have a nice weekend

Tim

Edited by Timothy M.

Must you say things like this . . . I am absolutely in awe of you now.

You mean you were not in awe of me before? I am shocked!

Thanks Ron. Readers like you make it lovely to post and publish stuff.

You might want to think of investing in a new, larger coffeemaker, too!

LOL Actually coffee isn't my thing.  I enjoy a good cup every now and then, but when there is too much blood in my caffeine stream (to quote Tucker McCallahan) I go for Pepsi.  During Nano there is always a small bottle sitting near my computer.

• 1 month later...

Just read Chasing Dreams Out West...there is no thread for it...just wanted to say that I loved it...It was such a sweet romantic and charming story from start to finish and was just what I needed at the perfect time...thanks and kudos...romance is sometimes underrated...but never by me...cheers...Gary

• Like 1

Just read Chasing Dreams Out West...there is no thread for it...just wanted to say that I loved it...It was such a sweet romantic and charming story from start to finish and was just what I needed at the perfect time...thanks and kudos...romance is sometimes underrated...but never by me...cheers...Gary

Hi Gary, thanks for that, and your lovely review. I don't tend to make threads for the single chapter stories as there doesn't tend to be a great deal of "discussion" about them, just opinions and sometimes people asking for more.  :P which is always nice.

Romance is important, and i just don't feel sometimes that there are enough nice hopeful stories where someone doesn't have an awful back story or something terrible doesn't happen to them. nice, normal, slightly geeky guys can get awesome romances too.

• Like 2

Current - what's going on with Sasha update!

Tuesdays - uploads of Redemption's A Bitch

Wednesdays - uploads of Direct Confusion

Thursdays - uploads of A Wolf And His Man

potential American Songbook shorts on the horizon, and then it'll be time for something different and possible involving either Sci-Fi or Cyberpunk.

and i'll need to go on a world building exercise. wish me luck, i'll take a towel and leave the end of the string here. if i'm not back by september, pull on the string really hard.

Thursday is almost over here. Just saying.... :P

want some Oli before I go to bed. Pretty please :worship:

ye

ah, forgot they don't go up automatically, and i had to go back for a school awards evening thing. posting like now.

three uploads a week not enough for you Tim? Ma's right - Mr.Greedy

Personally I'd prefer the epithet insatiable. :P

(even if I have to go get my dictionary to check the spelling, since the spell checker in Word doesn't seem to know it)

But I just meant you could post the next chapter on Sunday rather than Thursday. However, I won't complain if came as an extra treat. :gikkle: No wolf / dog refuses extra treats.

Edited by Timothy M.
  • Like 1

Agree with Tim: need more Oli! And I totally cracked up when the little girl said, Ooh, you can have a girlfriend Buddy! and Oli's all, YEAH OK MOVING ALONG NOW. 

EDIT: Oh, and I spotted Issac and Bay! Yay crossover!

Edited by Irritable1
  • Like 2

I totally cracked up when the little girl said, Ooh, you can have a girlfriend Buddy! and Oli's all, YEAH OK MOVING ALONG NOW. 

me too, me too :D

Oh, and I spotted Issac and Bay! Yay crossover!

I rushed back to see: you mean the guy with the tattoo was Bay ?

• Like 1

Tattoo sounded right, didn't it? They both sounded taller than I thought they were in the story... but then I was kind of relieved to see any M/M protagonists under 6'5" (195 cm) so maybe I shrank them in my head even more  :P

Edited by Irritable1

yup.

Tattoo sounded right, didn't it? They both sounded taller than I thought they were in the story... but then I was kind of relieved to see any M/M protagonists under 6'5" (195 cm) so maybe I shrank them in my head even more  :P

Isaac is only my height, 6 foot. Zupan and Zoltan are a bit taller, around 6'4. Bay is a little guy, at least to me, like 5'8. Cris the hubby is the same height.

I do write a lot of tall guys, what with me at 6' being short in my family. sorry about that.

• Like 1

yup.

Isaac is only my height, 6 foot. Zupan and Zoltan are a bit taller, around 6'4. Bay is a little guy, at least to me, like 5'8. Cris the hubby is the same height.

I do write a lot of tall guys, what with me at 6' being short in my family. sorry about that.

LOL, as a 5 foot nothing straight woman, I accept it as a gentle reminder that  I'm not right bang center in the middle of the target audience  :P  No harm no foul.

Edit: it's not just you, Sasha. My favorite podga rarely writes the object of desire under 6'4" and he's far from alone in that. 

2nd edit, far, FAR off topic: it does make one wonder about straight men a little bit, whether EVERYONE secretly yearns for a bigger partner, and straight men are mostly just out of luck on that front. I asked Mr. Irri and he indicated that he has no objections to my shortness, so maybe they just get used to it. 

Edited by Irritable1

So Tuesday been and gone, no Redemption :(

Any chance of Confusion today ?

Or is asking being greedy ? ;)

I forgot, i just put it up.

DC is always on a wednesday evening (late)

You can have more wolves tomorrow.