[Sasha Distan] What's Up in Sasha's World

We had a great day this year. Yes he still has his beard. Later in the day his wife brought the baby down. First thing he did was hug me then ask about you!

Awww!! a little one! *goes all parenty and mushy*

You know we're all dying from (with / of? help, editor) curiosity here... Who and What are you talking about????

I'm surprised hohochan hasn't burst into tears of frustration. :lol:

Clem (the man Ma is talking about who has an impressive beard, excellent casserole making skills, and is rather a good shot) is a real person who I met when we were over there in late fall two years ago at a pheasant shoot. He was part of the inspiration for the Clem of Ladies' Man fame who you know (and love). I first heard the song 'God Made Girls' on that very same trip, and thus the idea of the story was born. I wrote a chunk of notes on the flight back.

He is a very nice young man, and I think of him often.

• Like 2

There is a real Clem Sasha met when visiting here a couple years back.(Is it that long already?) He and Clem hit it off, and ask about each other all the time.

• Like 3

You know we're all dying from (with / of? help, editor) curiosity here... Who and What are you talking about????

I'm surprised hohochan hasn't burst into tears of frustration. :lol:

That would be "from" I believe.

• Like 2

There is a real Clem Sasha met when visiting here a couple years back.(Is it that long already?) He and Clem hit it off, and ask about each other all the time.

It'll be three years, about right on Goblin's birthday (in October for the rest of you)... or maybe the day before. I'll still never forget the look on sis's face when we surprised her at god knows what time of the morning. she was so confused.

• Like 1

General update:

Writing the last chapter/chapters of Innocent Sacrifice, and they are making me pull them out like well grown tree roots. They don't want their story over, but limbo isn't an option. Sabwones (vinnie) is editing

Working on a multi part story (really unsure how long it'll be though) called BAD, of which the first taster can be seen in the sneak peek forum. Reader1810 is editing for us this time around.

Ma (Kitt) is weighed down with the enormous weight of my anthology story (over 24000 words) which will come out at the end of April. She is doing a damn professional job making me look like I actually have skill as well as talent (talent in fucking cheap people, and never forget it. Skill is the hard bit, and that's why I love my editors and should treat them more with international goodies). Don't know if Anubis is going to pop up for one as well, he seems to be sleeping.

Confide/ant finishes next week with chapter 13, thanks to Reader1810 and Carlos for their work in making it all come together with me.

I'm thinking of writing more sci-fi, set in the same universe as Six Billion Credit Rent Boy, so Ma (and everyone else) better brace themselves for that!

anyone have anything they'd like to share with the class?

• Like 4

Well, I hope Kitt is still functional after your Anthology story, because she promised to look mine over as well. 

I'm trying to get a Grid & Dice story ready before April 1st. AC Benus has promised to edit.

And unlike you, Sasha, I seem unable to finish my main stories. :facepalm: But maybe that's a good thing, because if I churned chapters out like you do, poor Kitt would be overworked.

• Like 2
  • Site Moderator

General update:

Writing the last chapter/chapters of Innocent Sacrifice, and they are making me pull them out like well grown tree roots. They don't want their story over, but limbo isn't an option. Sabwones (vinnie) is editing

Working on a multi part story (really unsure how long it'll be though) called BAD, of which the first taster can be seen in the sneak peek forum. Reader1810 is editing for us this time around.

Ma (Kitt) is weighed down with the enormous weight of my anthology story (over 24000 words) which will come out at the end of April. She is doing a damn professional job making me look like I actually have skill as well as talent (talent in fucking cheap people, and never forget it. Skill is the hard bit, and that's why I love my editors and should treat them more with international goodies). Don't know if Anubis is going to pop up for one as well, he seems to be sleeping.

Confide/ant finishes next week with chapter 13, thanks to Reader1810 and Carlos for their work in making it all come together with me.

I'm thinking of writing more sci-fi, set in the same universe as Six Billion Credit Rent Boy, so Ma (and everyone else) better brace themselves for that!

Hmm, what would I like to share? Oh, I know. Don't stop writing Sasha, your imagination is amazing. :)

• Like 3

Well, I hope Kitt is still functional after your Anthology story, because she promised to look mine over as well. 

I'm trying to get a Grid & Dice story ready before April 1st. AC Benus has promised to edit.

And unlike you, Sasha, I seem unable to finish my main stories. :facepalm: But maybe that's a good thing, because if I churned chapters out like you do, poor Kitt would be overworked.

How does one get in on these grid and dice stories? seems like prompts, only with better marketing. I want to play!

• Like 1

Editors are the most helpful people on this site (that's the general feeling I get going through posts in the forums) ...

Readers are the most skilful people on this site, we always have torches and pitchforks ready ... dearest Tim, DO NOT make me bring out my set of chains to keep you still behind a desk and continue writing your wonderful main stories ... Somewhere here I know I have kept a whip for use in case of an emergency ! If all else fails, I could use tears (as a weapon / persuasion technique / incentive) ...

Edited by hohochan657
  • Like 1

Don't worry Tim, I am almost done with Sasha's antho. The commas are being a bit pesky, but that is normal. Drop me a pm when you email the antho so I don't lose it in the barn emails. Camp season is coming and I am getting 15 or 20 inquiries a day for available dates and cost.

• Like 3

Don't worry Tim, I am almost done with Sasha's antho. The commas are being a bit pesky, but that is normal. Drop me a pm when you email the antho so I don't lose it in the barn emails. Camp season is coming and I am getting 15 or 20 inquiries a day for available dates and cost.

How can camp season be coming up already???? Where does the time go?

• Like 1

Parents like to have the camps reserved well in advance of the end of term in June. Some of our kids will attend every week we offer, and do soccer, lacross, and any other thing their parents can come up with. Gets them outdoors and is usually cheaper than child care.

One mom paid me $150 a week to come in 2 hours extra a day arou d camp hours.

• Like 2
  • 1 year later...

General Update and Best Laid Plans:

Current Writing:

Innocent Sacrifice - two more chapters left for you guys I think

Pool Boy - two more chapters left (it's only a short, sorry)

Anthology entry - oh gods, but i have no plot after 6000 words. I'm an idiot.

Future Writing:

The plan is (this could go horribly wrong) to use NaNoWriMo time to completely scrap and rewrite totally at least the first 2 Best Circle of Hell stories (and swap them around so we meet Tobias first), AND rework stories 3, 4, and 5 in order to create a complete collection.

Then, and Ma knows this plan and has agreed to help me (though I must find a third beta reader from somewhere), we are going to edit, edit, edit and check, check, check and hopefully have a hard copy collection of all 8 finished Best Circle of Hell stories ready for you in time for Christmas shipping. And yes, there'll be an ebook too.

• Love 3
  • 2 months later...
On 3/21/2014 at 10:41 PM, Kitt said:

Just a note to let you all know that Sasha is NOT abandoning his pups on the sled team ...

He will be working on some of the other open stories he has going. The Sabaakax clan will be back in the not too distant future.

still a pity it’s four years now...

• Like 1

I keep reminding him, but the addition of two pups of his own resulted in a change of mindset, and he is having trouble deciding on the direction the story should go.  He is however working on other things.  I am the hold up, as editing time has been limited. 

• Like 1
On 11/23/2018 at 7:48 AM, Kitt said:

I keep reminding him, but the addition of two pups of his own resulted in a change of mindset, and he is having trouble deciding on the direction the story should go.  He is however working on other things.  I am the hold up, as editing time has been limited. 

Gee, I can't understand how you might be busy 😃

2 hours ago, dughlas said:

Gee, I can't understand how you might be busy 😃

Me either dugh. I'm only editing for 5 or 6 peeps, doing 10 hour days 5 days a week at the barn, running my own business, and trying to get my house in order for Christmas after the kids moved out.

Sleep? What is this thing called sleep?

• Love 2