[Sasha Distan] What's Up in Sasha's World

And I can't have them, why?

Because Tim is a big tease, he should know better than to dangle nummies before our favorite wolf.

Actually, it's more a matter of it being to fucking expensive to send packages from Denmark to Britain. You can end up paying the same in postage as you do for the gift. :pissed:

And I'm not sure addressing the box to Sasha Distan, Deepest Darkest Rural Sussex, England, will ensure a successful delivery. :)

• Like 3

Actually, it's more a matter of it being to fucking expensive to send packages from Denmark to Britain. You can end up paying the same in postage as you do for the gift. :pissed:

And I'm not sure addressing the box to Sasha Distan, Deepest Darkest Rural Sussex, England, will ensure a successful delivery. :)

Well with moving directly on the horizon, I ain't sure any package addressed in any way would find me!

• Like 1
  • 1 year later...

Afternoon y'all, how are we doing?

I thought it might be sensible to rekindle this topic to keep interested parties (if there are any anymore) abreast of the going's on. Y'know, especially since I buggered off with a sort of finality and lots of people assumed I'd fallen off the edge of the planet and was never coming back or anything.

As far as I know, and I'm not usually the best person to ask when it comes to this, I'm back and I'm writing. There are people up there in my head, chatting away and demanding things, so in between caring for my little person down here, that's what I'll be doing - though tomorrow during nap time I need to grout the downstairs bathroom.

So the current projects are:

Fallen Pride - which is updating every wednesday, and might hopefully resolve Kiorl's lingering loneliness, though how well remains to be seen.

Tiger Winter - which was actually written for NaNoWriMo back in 2014. This was the one I hoped to do a Kickstarter for, only to have a monumental lack of interest, so you're getting it 2 years late and in it's 2 pass edited state, rather than as a finished polished printed novel.

D and R - which is a placeholder title, because a decent title is yet to be found. Another shifter novel, set in Portland, Maine, and involving jaguars. Beyond that, I'm not at liberty to say. It's going well though, for me, not for the characters.

Oh, and if anyone has any anthology inspiration for me, please shout!

• Like 4
  • 3 weeks later...

Anthology inspiration came. And boy did it come!

One completed and with Kitt for "Friends and Enemies"

One nearly completed for "I'd Never Do That"

One planned for "A Night To Remember"

also a new potential Ink Boys story on the horizon.

what's up with you guys?

• Like 1

Afternoon y'all, how are we doing?

I thought it might be sensible to rekindle this topic to keep interested parties (if there are any anymore) abreast of the going's on. Y'know, especially since I buggered off with a sort of finality and lots of people assumed I'd fallen off the edge of the planet and was never coming back or anything.

As far as I know, and I'm not usually the best person to ask when it comes to this, I'm back and I'm writing. There are people up there in my head, chatting away and demanding things, so in between caring for my little person down here, that's what I'll be doing - though tomorrow during nap time I need to grout the downstairs bathroom.

So the current projects are:

Fallen Pride - which is updating every wednesday, and might hopefully resolve Kiorl's lingering loneliness, though how well remains to be seen.

Tiger Winter - which was actually written for NaNoWriMo back in 2014. This was the one I hoped to do a Kickstarter for, only to have a monumental lack of interest, so you're getting it 2 years late and in it's 2 pass edited state, rather than as a finished polished printed novel.

D and R - which is a placeholder title, because a decent title is yet to be found. Another shifter novel, set in Portland, Maine, and involving jaguars. Beyond that, I'm not at liberty to say. It's going well though, for me, not for the characters.

Oh, and if anyone has any anthology inspiration for me, please shout!

D and R sounds really interesting, BUT "It's going well though, for me, not for the characters." sounds ominous !

:,(

:no:

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

Just to let you guys know, ther eis going to be a short posting break in Fallen Pride whilst I finish writing another multichapter story called Confide/ant which Carlos Hazday and Reader1810 are editing for me. As it's first person perspective in the present tense, it's really hard to switch out of and work on both stories at once. The gap shouldn't be more than a couple of weeks, and then I can get back to D and R and all my other projects.

Also, Christmas is coming up, which means lots more writing time (everyone in our house gets Christmas shutdown until after new years) and there will be three 10k+ stories in the anthology from me.

Don't say I never give y'all anything....

• Like 2
  • 2 months later...

Question:

If I had a mini comic (4-6 panels) drawn of a pair of my human characters or human shaped characters) who would you most like to see, and what scene/type of scene should I get done for them? (no sex)

All responses welcome.

I think the Z boys might win it. But probably with them both being cute and adorable on the beach or by the poolside somewhere.

Though I am also very tempted to have Clem and Ashlee at the rodeo.

Edited by Sasha Distan
  • Like 2

You know we're all dying from (with / of? help, editor) curiosity here... Who and What are you talking about????

I'm surprised hohochan hasn't burst into tears of frustration. :lol:

Edited by Timothy M.
  • Like 3