my first story :)

Howie

hi :)

i'm not sure this is worth a new topic, but i've just uploaded my first story (which i consider to be a very important moment in the history of at least my world).

it's called 'the miracle worker' mainly because it was the first title i thought of. and it's written in english (my first attempt at creative writing in english since school). so if it's full of mistakes, could you tell me so i can correct it? one likes to learn :)

happy reading! (don't worry, it's short)

salut!

howie

Definitely worth a new post! Just let us know where to find the story. I'd be happy to check it out when I get a chance. I'm sure some others would too. And I also have a library on my website (http://www.voy.com/17262/) if you want to post there and possibly get some feedback. Cool?

Thanks for the post! And best of luck with the story dude!

sorry, i like totally forgot that i'd posted this here :)

the story can be found on this very site under eFiction --> original fiction --> college --> the_miracle_worker

hope you like it :)

howie

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..