Chapter 32 Full Circle is up and represents the last chapter in this book about Abel III.  

I would be glad to hear any discussion about Abel III's year of coming into his powers.  

As I mentioned in the chapter notes, I do plan on a second book involving Dennis and Abel III as they mentor the Browns but I am currently in the process of outlining a story about Sean Connor from Dean Warner Intrigues.  

Here is brief description of Sean from that story which was set in 2007:

Sean Connor was a neighborhood character.  He was about 50 years old, single, outrageously gay and out, and friendly to everyone.  He was a gossip, good cook, had the best candy at Halloween and also always the best costume.   He knew everyone and made sure they knew him.  He was tall at six feet, two inches, big at about 250 pounds, had orange red hair, freckles and a perpetual smile. 

• 3 years later...

Just came across this interesting article about Basking Sharks and thought I'd share it here.  It sounds to me like this species does know how to communicate and thus the meet-ups....The link is below.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/basking-sharks-1400-gathering_us_5ad2ad27e4b077c89ce93952?ncid=edlinkushpmg00000313

• Like 1