You guys do realize we have TWO large and lonely Anguses wandering about in stories in progress?

:read: I know only this Angus. I admit I'm more writing than reading atm though.

• Like 1

I could always put Michael on a plane and I will NOT READ THAT STORY UNTIL IT'S FINISHED! But I'm pretty sure Cole finds someone nice for Angus all on his own. Maybe on a farm.

• Like 3

That was a sad touching moment with Angus looking at Roy and Chad and feeling so lonely...I assume his drunken self was off to find a hookup...which is really no cure for that deep anguished loneliness he was feeling. Sometimes life is so hard ....

• Like 2

So my options are flying Michael from RRS to The Twin Cities. Teleporting another Angus from the Santa Claus both breaking the time/space continuum and pissing Mann off royally. Or taking the guys on one last field trip and finding someone there for Angus.

I think there is only one choice really. Sorry Mann! Haha! Jk! ;)

• Like 2

TO me chapter 12 had a very powerful ending. I don't know if any of us lear the art of Being..... in anythig less than a lifetime, but there are moments when the world seems to change as Roy saw and Char experienced when he understood the need to wait for Roy to deal with his issues  before pushing a physical relatonship.  T o me Art Of Being...(gay or whatevr) is love which I define as Care Respect Resoponsibility and Knowledge. In this chapter we saqw a lot of that betwen the charactors and growth( love) happened.

• Like 3

Road trip!! Maybe Chad and Roy can share the same hotel room :*)

Just teleport him to Omoikane. The ship docks there next... There's still one wild card left in the story, though, right? And we still don't know about Peterson and Wes for sure.

• Like 2

Just teleport him to Omoikane. The ship docks there next... There's still one wild card left in the story, though, right? And we still don't know about Peterson and Wes for sure.

With Cole you never know...there is Silas and then there is poor Angus....hey maybe they can get together :facepalm:

• Like 1

Hi, popping in here for the first time and as usual I'm going against the tide.....

Less Peterson, he's an ass and i can't stand him!

More Chad, weren't he and Justin the seed for the story? I think they've both been marginalized and become part of an ensemble cast.

And if you need ideas about the art of being gay let me know. I live in the middle of a gay burg (Wilton Manors, FL), I'm covered in tattoos and ride a biker but spent plenty of hours dancing my ass off at Circuit Parties during the late '90s. While not hanging out with the circuit boys I was usually at the leather bars hanging with the muscle heads and the bears. I just won't do the S and M bars so don't ask about those. Goes without saying I have quite a varied assortment of acquaintances :lol:

• Like 2

Humane Society Adoption Center  ;) Edit: I know pets aren't a gay thing, but a happy little three-legged mongrel or some such thing is practically de rigeur around here. All the best gays have them.

Edited by Irritable1
  • Like 2

Or maybe it's just San Francisco and the populations tend to overlap? I don't know... Gary, are you saying it's not a universal rule? Edit: well, ok, then, some kind of volunteer work. Voter registration. Pride day organization. 

Edited by Irritable1
  • Like 1

Or maybe it's just San Francisco and the populations tend to overlap? I don't know... Gary, are you saying it's not a universal rule? Edit: well, ok, then, some kind of volunteer work. Voter registration. Pride day organization. 

Lol-I can't talk because I have a cat that lost it's tail when it got run over by a car....so does my tailless cat put me in the best gay category? My dog unfortunately has all four legs and is very butch looking. :huh:

• Like 2

This is why I ask! Irri, you are brilliant! *kiss, kiss, kiss* If I could hug you and lift you up I would. The pet! Damned amazing! Don't tell anyone about this. Snicker. ;)

Will Chad and Roy get a three-legged dog together? Sigh....

• Like 2

Lol-I can't talk because I have a cat that lost it's tail when it got run over by a car....so does my tailless cat put me in the best gay category? My dog unfortunately has all four legs and is very butch looking. :huh:

Well, I've never thought it out all the way before, but as I understand San Francisco pet ownership, gay or straight, if your cat lost its tail before you acquired it then you automatically get credit for being a Better Owner. Ditto if it was missing teeth or claws or a limb, or diabetic or suffering from kidney disease requiring daily injections of insulin or saline.

Now, as to the butch dog, we are overrun with pit bull puppies here. If you adopt one you are a Better Owner also. So it depends on how butch that butch dog is. If you have both the tailless cat and the adopted pit bull (neutered, natch), then you are definitely a Best Owner (I can't bring myself to say the other thing again). 

Edit: Oh, I want Roy to find Chad this three-legged dog! She's so sweet and hilarious!

Edited by Irritable1
  • Like 1