• 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Sorry about not getting anything written on this story or my Patrick story. I'm changing the status of CC to 'on Temporary Hold'  :( 

On the other hand I have a nice long Christmas vacation this year....

Anyway, I just wanted to share this nice picture of the Danish goal keeper Kasper Schmeichel wearing a LGBT flag captain's arm band in Leicester's recent win. :great: isn't it ?

Edited by Timothy M.
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
  • 1 year later...

I recently rediscovered this story. While I said rediscovered, I actually have no recall of reading it before, however the occasional likes suggest I did read it.

In my reread I haven't commented chapter by chapter as I know that would send every other reads notes about a story they had read between 4 and 6 years ago.

I do like the way the story shows the twins growing up. While Russell seemed at the start naive, it wasn't until he met up agin with his twin that I realised how much their immaturity was a product of their fathers overbearing control. The story really is about them maturing with the partners influence and help and the gradual destruction of their fathers control.

The journey, largely in the background, of the twins mothers "coming out" and choosing her children and the future is also well done. (This is being written just as Henry confronts the boys and Kristin in the park, and apparently walks away. )

Good read. Iam enjoying it, but am utterly confused how I managed to almost randomly like chapters at sometime in the past, leavingno comments at all!