That was with Eric, of course. Remember he liked Jonah's hair long.

In the last chapter Jonah's in Sicily, (rephrase: with a bottle of cinnamon shower gel that doesn't belong to him), looking back on being in the Checkers bathroom with Michael. Eric's history, unless they got back together.

Edit: and Ren takes a cinnamon latte...

Edited by Irritable1

Hmm you may be right Irri, but in that case the time frame between the bathroom scene and Sicily is much longer than I thought. I just assumed this phrase: "He always loved to brush my hair; he would gently disentangle every knot with his hands first and then.." was about Eric, because it's past tense, but you're right that it's not likely that Jonah has Eric's shower gel more than two years (and a trip to Canada) later.

But if Jonah is running after he has gotten this intimate with Ren, that's a VERY bad sign. Damn it now you have me worried, Irri. And I need to go and sleep soon. F...

• Like 1

LOL Tim I thought you wanted to see Jonah run! And you weren't happy about him being fated to Ren! There's no pleasing you!

Oh, I'm still pleased about the running away from Ren, but I'd have preferred it to happen without them becoming lovers first ! I expected Jonah to lead Ren on a merry chase for a few months, but once he knew that Ren loved him, he would soon cave in and voila: HEA.

Having him run again after Ren got hold of him makes me worried, but maybe he thought they were just having a fling, and when Ren began on the commitment and love and forever part, Jonah freaked.

I can just see Aditus rubbing his/her hands in glee over all this specuation, lol.

• Like 2

Oh, I'm still pleased about the running away from Ren, but I'd have preferred it to happen without them becoming lovers first ! I expected Jonah to lead Ren on a merry chase for a few months, but once he knew that Ren loved him, he would soon cave in and voila: HEA.

Having him run again after Ren got hold of him makes me worried, but maybe he thought they were just having a fling, and when Ren began on the commitment and love and forever part, Jonah freaked.

I can just see Aditus rubbing his/her hands in glee over all this specuation, lol.

I am informed that l'amour est un oiseau rebelle. I think I was reminded of this by Benedict's toreador mustache above. Maybe Ren forgot the bit about prends garde a toi?

• Like 1

Hey Carlos, welcome to the RRS fan club, I hope you make it over here as well.

I was so :D to see you felt the exact same way as me about the way Chris and Eric acted.

And about the slamming the door in Ren's face. :)

We can have fun together with ranting about illoyal friends and pushy wanna-be boyfriends, LOL.

Tim

Im avoiding reading reviews or forum comments until I get caught up.... Hate spoilers!

I'm in the middle of reading a book, working on a story I hope will be acceptable for the anthology and still reading our usual stories. Probably will do a chapter a day and then I'll pop in here again!

Carlos

Hi Addi, sorry if I hijacked your forum but Tim was teasing me LOL

• Like 1

What the... Addy what is going ON here? I'm reading away, nodding in approval, yes, he's bought the sunscreen, yes, that's very sensible Jonah, and then all of a sudden there's a hot hatmaker in the mirror??? :facepalm: With a harem of hat models? What the... And Rick and Matteo set him on to Jonah on the very first day? Can he not call his soul his own even in Sicily?

And then reading on, maybe there's some kind of explanation... Wait, is Eric showing signs of jealousy? what does he mean he wouldn't want a threesome with his boyfriend? Where is Ren? what was Ericl doing on the doorstep anyway, did he come just because he's annoyed Jonah isn't single although he and Chris advertised him that way to Ren? That seems a bit ridiculous... And there's lovely charming Michael again, I want to shout GRAB HIM JONAH, he even loads the dishwasher correctly, you'll never find this again! And yet before we know it, Michael has been rejected. And he turns out to be even more manipulative than either Ren or Rick... his master plan is going to end in disaster, I just know it.

I'm not surprised Jonah ran away. I feel like doing it myself.

Edit: Here, this expresses all my reactions above plus any others I may not have captured

1893_Edvard_Munch_The_Scream-WR400.jpeg

Edited by Irritable1
  • Like 2

Aww no Irri, please stay. LOL

I think Rick and Matteo are excusable, they don't know what happened. They didn't read the journal yet. Some of my friends and family are like that btw: I'm insanely happy with XY, so we have to find you someone and you'll be happy too again.

Oh and I'm curious, why do you think Sandro has a harem of hat models? Just because he photographed them?

Sweet Michael instigated the whole 'Dirty Dancing Bathroom' scene, and now he is a man on a mission: Making Jonah happy, whether he wants it or not, slightly overstepping the mark maybe?

• Like 1

Oh and I'm curious, why do you think Sandro has a harem of hat models? Just because he photographed them?

Naked-ish.  That's unusual for hat models and implies a certain friendliness.  But I'm American so I may just not understand these things.

Sweet Michael instigated the whole 'Dirty Dancing Bathroom' scene, and now he is a man on a mission: Making Jonah happy, whether he wants it or not, slightly overstepping the mark maybe?

Oh, does Michael have something to prove now too? :rolleyes:  I fear Ren the panther will maul him. Is Jonah really going to kiss him in front of Ren just to keep up the facade? 

You certainly know how to keep the tension high, Aditus! I can't wait to see what craziness ensues  :lol:

• Like 1

Well, it all made perfect sense to me, Irri. But maybe I'm channeling my inner Jonah :lol:

Jonah ignored Eric - just as his ex-best friend and ex-boyfriend deserved.

Apperently, Eric didn't get the message and thinks he is still Jonah's friend and entitled to turn up and question him.

I'm sure Eric would love for Ren to pick up Jonah and he's doing his best to ensure this, since then he no longer needs to feel guilty about breaking up with Jonah in a totally DESPICABLE way. :pissed:

Michael came up with the perfect way to punish Eric even more and Jonah grabbed the opportunity.

Jonah realised once again that he was useing Michael and did his best to do the honest talk.

Michael tries to give up hopes of more and just be friends with Jonah, but we all know how difficult that is. :no: Addy, we'll be angry with yo if you don't make it up to Michael by writing a sequel where he find the most awesome boyfriend.

Oh and the whole Sicily thing was once again Jonah's interfering and 'we-know-what's-best-for-you' relatatives/friends trying to direct his life. They annoy me a lot. But I almost hope Jonah will have a quick fling with the hat maker, let him take his picture in nothing but a hat, let Al seduce him gently, and then go tell the couple that he feels awful about cheating on the guy he loves. See how they'll feel about setting him up then !!! :angry:

• Like 2

Well, it all made perfect sense to me, Irri. But maybe I'm channeling my inner Jonah :lol:

:no: Addy, we'll be angry with yo if you don't make it up to Michael by writing a sequel where he find the most awesome boyfriend.

'Inner Jonah'!!!! I totally loved this!

A sequel might take shape in my mind... 'Warm Winter-socks' ???

To the rest...my lips are sealed.

• Like 2

'Inner Jonah'!!!! I totally loved this!

A sequel might take shape in my mind... 'Warm Winter-socks' ???

To the rest...my lips are sealed.

well, you were the one to suggest I had one, LOL.

We'll note that you have committed to warm socks for the winter. :D

• Like 1

I'm glad you like my guys and RRS. :) To answer your question: Ren doesn't exactly prefer men to women, he's bi. This didn't came up yet, though. ;) Ren told Anne-Catherine off, kindly, several times already, she just didn't listen. She can't believe he's serious. Who could resist daddy's precious girl? On the other hand, Ren is known for having a temper, we don't want him to tell Anne-Catherine off unkindly...

I hope this answered your question. Otherwise, just ask some more. :)

• Like 1

I'm glad you like my guys and RRS. :) To answer your question: Ren doesn't exactly prefer men to women, he's bi. This didn't came up yet, though. ;) Ren told Anne-Catherine off, kindly, several times already, she just didn't listen. She can't believe he's serious. Who could resist daddy's precious girl? On the other hand, Ren is known for having a temper, we don't want him to tell Anne-Catherine off unkindly...

I hope this answered your question. Otherwise, just ask some more.

Ren's bi... huh!!!? boy I didnt see that one coming :ph34r:

• Like 1