Jay & Miles by ColumbusGuy

• Site Moderator

@ColumbusGuy  CG you had asked when the Spring Anthologies would be published. They were published today and here is a link to all the stories  -  that would be Renee's blog which is currently at the top of the forum homepage.

Fourteen stories in total.  Looks like we'll be here for a while. :)

• Like 2

Thanks Reader...I'll check it out.  I almost had a story for it, but decided against it.  I could put in too much and feel bad, or not enough and feel bad for not being honest with myself...it was very personal.  In the end, I decided to not do it at all.  I'm working toward a resolution for it in JM.  :)

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

Doctor's appointment tomorrow morning, routine follow up.  Should go okay, though last time she put me back on the eye-drop twice a day to reduce the pressure, which was on the high end of normal.  Everything else was good, so it should be this time too.

I'll try to start 51 tonight!

• Like 2
50 minutes ago, ColumbusGuy said:

Doctor's appointment tomorrow morning, routine follow up.  Should go okay, though last time she put me back on the eye-drop twice a day to reduce the pressure, which was on the high end of normal.  Everything else was good, so it should be this time too.

I'll try to start 51 tonight!

Good luck tomorrow, my dear friend. 

A little something for you...

I will be your eyes

When darkness closes in

And shadows wear a guise

In the muted din

Hear my voice and see

A light of warmth and care

The glow will be from me

And I will guide you there

Love and respect... G-man :hug: 

Edited by Headstall
  • Like 5

:kiss::hug:   Dang it, Gary, you made me cry....

The appointment went very well, another couple pictures of the interior, then looking in with a sort of magnifier/light with me looking in all sorts of directions.  The pressure was down to 18, which is good, so the drops are doing their job, but I'm still on them at the same rate...two drops a day.  Next visit is three months, and if that looks good too, then the one after that will be six months.

• Like 5
5 minutes ago, ColumbusGuy said:

:kiss::hug:   Dang it, Gary, you made me cry....

The appointment went very well, another couple pictures of the interior, then looking in with a sort of magnifier/light with me looking in all sorts of directions.  The pressure was down to 18, which is good, so the drops are doing their job, but I'm still on them at the same rate...two drops a day.  Next visit is three months, and if that looks good too, then the one after that will be six months.

Awesome, buddy... sometimes the world/ the earth mother looks after the right people :hug: 

• Like 2
10 minutes ago, ColumbusGuy said:

Next visit is three months, and if that looks good too, then the one after that will be six months.

That's good news, CG. keep up the good work with the eye drops - and with the story too. ;)

Which reminds me - did I miss commenting on a chapter... :unsure: 

Edited by Timothy M.
  • Like 2
On 5/24/2017 at 3:27 PM, Timothy M. said:

That's good news, CG. keep up the good work with the eye drops - and with the story too. ;)

Which reminds me - did I miss commenting on a chapter... :unsure: 

I don't think so, min ven...checked the last three, and you were there...others have missed, but not you or Batman...even picked up some new guys recently.  :hug:

• Like 2

That's good to know. You write such lovely long chapter, that sometimes I want to read them again before I comment. If I get distracted, I may forget to return, so never hesitate to remind me, if I miss out.

• Like 2

Hi CG,

Thanks for posting the link to Chris James story.  I loved it.  I am always looking for stories that are complete AND have a happy / good  ending.  That story really makes you think about the world and how it is viewed by other cultures  AND brings the old past and the new future togeather.  Thanks again.

• Like 2
5 hours ago, wenmale64 said:

Hi CG,

Thanks for posting the link to Chris James story.  I loved it.  I am always looking for stories that are complete AND have a happy / good  ending.  That story really makes you think about the world and how it is viewed by other cultures  AND brings the old past and the new future togeather.  Thanks again.

I'm working my way through his other stories now, nearly done with the novels, then it's on to the short pieces.  As with most writers, some are good, others great...I've done the same thing with Cole Parker's works at AD too.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, ColumbusGuy said:

I finally started Chapter 51 last night...yeah, I know I said I'd start writing it a few times, but this time I actually did it!  :P

Sending you some love and good vibes :) 

• Like 2

Tusind tak, Tim...I will enjoy writing it, and trying to come up with a way to work in more goodies from you.

Gonna need good vibes too, G-Man...starting is always the hardest part for me, as you know--full of second-guessing and worries.

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm sorry for the delay...Chapter 51 is moving, though slower than I'd like since I'm easily distracted by other people's writing.  :)  Not complaining, just letting y'all know.  I'd say I need some discipline, but that can be risky in our subculture!  Just ask the guy who picked me up on my 31st birthday--my perfect type with blond hair, cute and friendly--when we finally got 'together' later, I couldn't spank him like he wanted without cracking up...it just isn't in my nature to do that despite having had that 'look' back then.

• Like 3
On 6/4/2017 at 4:45 PM, ColumbusGuy said:

Tusind tak, Tim...I will enjoy writing it, and trying to come up with a way to work in more goodies from you.

Gonna need good vibes too, G-Man...starting is always the hardest part for me, as you know--full of second-guessing and worries.

Sending you good vibes, my dear friend... but you always figure out where to go and what to do :hug:  I have faith....

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...