Timmy's Terrible Prompt Stories by TimothyM

First off - how in the hell did i miss this forum????

Next - to answer the question Tim asked in a chapter end note - 

Yes we need a forum! Look at all the fun we would be missing without it!

Sorry about not alerting you about this, Kitt. But I'm glad you'e enjoying the story and the forum too. Isn't it nice to be free to comment without worrying about giving away secrets ?  :lol: 

• Like 1

OK Team Rob, you better enjoy this, since he won't appear in the next couple of chapters, if everything goes according to plan.

Prompt 323 "Can I talk to you?"

That is NOT acceptable. A little hesitation when answering how sex was with his "gf" is all Team Rob gets? I will talk with Sweden to invade Denmark until this has been resolved! :(  :(  :(

JAR

PS Nice chapter though ;-)

• Like 1

OK, just a small alert.

The first Date chapter (of at least three but possibly more) is in the final editing stages. AC and I had a lot of fun with this one, which is why it will be twice the normal chapter length. I hope to get it up today.

We all hope you get it up today, Tim :o:P

• Like 1

Serving us crumbs, Tim!

I know - why do you think I was looking for a place to hide. :lol:

although I admit I was even more worried about people yelling at me for all the Jasper interruptions. AC did when he beta-read.

Oh, well Irri hasn't been reading yet, so I probably have at least one 'stop teasing' comment in store.

There will be some Rob in the next chapter. But not what you want...

Edited by Timothy M.
  • Like 2

All in good time..as they say...yeah the timing of the interruptions sucked, but that's life. They had a great conversation and I now have a hair fetish thanks to Tim. It was a great chapter, even without hunky versatile Rob...Cheers...Gary

• Like 2

Oh, well Irri hasn't been reading yet, so I probably have at least one 'stop teasing' comment in store.

LOL. I don't approve of underage kids having sex, and as long as they stay in your prompt stories, they never will. These poor kids could be a pair of giant pandas trying to get it on, for all the privacy they have. I don't envy you the problem you've set for yourself, Tim.

• Like 4

So you think they should wait until Eric is sixteen ? The age of consent is fifteen in Denmark, so I never considered them underage, but I guess he might be in US.

I think he is. Realistically, I don't know WHAT I would have them do, but I think this may be one reason some families don't allow their kids to date people in different class years. I won't get into the educational and political whatnot, but things can get pretty fraught pretty quickly, and I'd be more protective of the older kid in a same-sex relationship, rather than less.

On the bright side--at this rate, they MAY have maybe unbuckled one of their belts by the time time Eric turns 16  :rolleyes:

• Like 3

Good points, Irri. I'll have to look up the ages of consent in US and choose a state where it's fifteen. Or else it could be one of the warnings Nelson got from his parents. I guess a blow job would be a nice present for Eric's sixteenth birthday ? :P

Do y'all want to take a vote on this?

I know Carlos' opinon:

Ok they've dated long enough. Time to do the nasty! :rolleyes:

• Like 1