Timmy's Terrible Prompt Stories by TimothyM

On 3/9/2017 at 6:29 PM, droughtquake said:

‘Sashay’ is not the butchest maneuver…

It was for dramatic purposes, obviously! :P

Edit: Just posted a new status update to prove to you I ain't a twink. :D

Edited by Drew Espinosa
  • Like 1

Nelson was supposed to be the hero, but he got upstaged by Rob?

It happens on TV shows too. A showy side character sometimes even becomes more popular than the main characters – usually an annoying one like Urkle. I think Bart was supposed to be the primary character on The Simpsons, but Homer seems to be the focus of most episodes these days. The Fonz kind of took over Happy Days.

Well, Rob is a pretty likable character. He's a teasing, caring, and protective brother to Eric, he's a wonderful friend, and has a heart of gold (as demonstrated by his willingness to stand up for anyone).

All in all, it was totally inevitable that he'd upstage Nelson.

Edited by Drew Espinosa
  • Like 1

Well, Rob is a pretty likable character. He's a teasing, caring, and protective brother to Eric, he's a wonderful friend, and has a heart of gold (as demonstrated by his willingness to stand up for anyone).

All in all, it was totally inevitable that he'd upstage Nelson.

LOL, I'd say Rob took over the whole story about five chapter in. He hasn't stopped since.  :rolleyes:  :lol:

• Like 1

Speaking of different POV's,

And perhaps I can do one with Trevor as well? But it all depends on getting some inspiring first line prompts.

I'd like to see a chapter centered on Trevor, maybe focused on his responsibilities as GSA President and how he interacts with students (both GSA and non-GSA members) and the faculty. Plus, it would give us a great insight into what it would be like for Eric when he becomes President. :)

• Like 2

Speaking of different POV's,

I'd like to see a chapter centered on Trevor, maybe focused on his responsibilities as GSA President 

Hmm that sounds awfully mature and almost serious. But I'll see what I can come up with.

• Like 2

As opposed to lighthearted with a splash of romance and a dollop of little boy cuteness or lighthearted with a touch of twin-craziness and a hint of insane father?  ;-)

LOL, those stories don't have the tag light-hearted, so I'm free to let bad stuff happen. If I'm not scared of pitchforks and torches...

Edited by Timothy M.
  • Like 2

LOL, those stories don't have the tag light-heated, so I'm free to let bad stuff happen. If I'm not scared of pitchforks and torches...

They might not be tagged that way, but they certainly aren’t as dark as the early chapters of A to Z!  ;-)

Besides, light-heated only means warmed up!

Such a scary life. Being threatened by traffic cones and virtual pitchforks and torches!

I forgot what I was really intending to ask you. Do you attend Danmarks Smukkeste Festival? It looks like the dress code might force you to take off your oversized bib…  ;-)

LOL, any festival in Denmark with music, beer and hot weather will induce Danes to wear as little clothes as possible. At Roskilde festival they even have a traditional nude race, mostly with guys participating.

• Like 2

LOL, those stories don't have the tag light-hearted, so I'm free to let bad stuff happen. If I'm not scared of pitchforks and torches...

I will be the one at the front of a mob carrying pitchforks AND the first one to throw a torch at you ... :pissed:

In short, don't you dare let anything too bad happen ... :angry:

Edited by hohochan657
  • Like 1

Ho! We don't actually toss the torches! You hold em up increasing available light, then poke (gently) with the pitchforks every time the typing slows down! If us hungry birds do real damage, we don't get fed till the author heals!

• Like 4

Ho! We don't actually toss the torches! You hold em up increasing available light, then poke (gently) with the pitchforks every time the typing slows down! If us hungry birds do real damage, we don't get fed till the author heals!

Whoops ...

*whining voice*

BUT I was just threatening Tim M ... he doesn't KNOW that I won't go through with it ...

• Like 2

Angry mobs mysteriously seem to cause the power to go out. Either that or the targets of their fury live in primitive conditions in the middle of the woods or castles on high rocky ridges. (But Denmark doesn’t have any rocky ridges and they seem to have packed up all their trees in flat boxes along with pictographic assembly instruction.)

I was under the impression that it was possibly Danish designers who came up with the connectors that are used in assembling flat-pack furniture, but I could easily be wrong. I cannot figure out how to search for the answer without getting a bunch of furniture stores instead.

• 2 weeks later...