Timmy's Terrible Prompt Stories by TimothyM

1 hour ago, Drew Espinosa said:

I'm on Team Trevor. I mean, there are times that I fantasize what Rob and Trev will do on Prom Night 0:) (after all, Trev may be cool and collected, but it might by a whole different story during sex. ;) ). 

But, Rob is straight, so I know it's just wishful thinking. :P 

Timmy did promise a Trevor POV chapter. Maybe he could have the wild fantasy dream about Rob and Jazz! It could turn out to be a 3-way!  ;-)

By Jove, I've got it !  By Jove, I've got it !  Assuming that the "page 2 bug" haven't been fixed, I've found out that I could actually read a comment on Page 2.  Tim replied to my comment on his story "Tollboth Operator", his reply is in page 2.  After fiddling around, I went to Tim's page and checked his contents "Everything posted by Timothy M."; choose Content type "Chapter Comments" and there, I could read his reply !  Yay !

:great:

• Like 2
8 minutes ago, hohochan657 said:

By Jove, I've got it !  By Jove, I've got it !  Assuming that the "page 2 bug" haven't been fixed, I've found out that I could actually read a comment on Page 2.  Tim replied to my comment on his story "Tollboth Operator", his reply is in page 2.  After fiddling around, I went to Tim's page and checked his contents "Everything posted by Timothy M."; choose Content type "Chapter Comments" and there, I could read his reply !  Yay !

:great:

Wow, you're right ! I thought only the first two lines would be visible, but you can see the whole comment on everything. And thanks for the like.

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...

Believe it or not, but I actually felt so inspired by the first line prompt (#579) from Friday that I managed to write a (Rob) chapter. It's now with my trusted editor. :2thumbs: Fingers crossed he's not too busy to give it a look. But I know @AC Benus has a long, hot story on the boil. :P  Get an excerpt here.

Edited by Timothy M.
  • Like 3
33 minutes ago, Timothy M. said:

Believe it or not, but I actually felt so inspired by the first line prompt (#579) from Friday that I managed to write a (Rob) chapter. It's now with my trusted editor. :2thumbs: Fingers crossed he's not too busy to give it a look. But I know @AC Benus has a long, hot story on the boil. :P  Get an excerpt here.

*looks around sheepishly* I should open my email, huh...? lol. I shall and will get it back to you soon. Kisses for the Mojo shout-out, and yes, I'm listening to music and stuck-in on chapter 5 as we speak. 

• Like 2
Just now, Headstall said:

Read TTP and really enjoyed it, Tim. It's always great to hear from Rob :) 

You're welcome, Gary, and thanks for the nice chapter comment. I'm off to bed now, but I wanted to post the chapter first. Maybe it'll help with the Morningstar withdrawal symptoms. ;) 

Prompt 579 How can you be so sure?

• Like 3
1 minute ago, Timothy M. said:

You're welcome, Gary, and thanks for the nice chapter comment. I'm off to bed now, but I wanted to post the chapter first. Maybe it'll help with the Morningstar withdrawal symptoms. ;) 

It's funny how a story can become such a big part of your life... sleep well, my friend :hug: 

• Like 2

“Yeah, yeah, whatever. Plenty of guys out there with cute bottoms if I ever wanted to take a walk on the wild side. Trevor has a good bubble butt, as a matter of fact.” Rob smirked as Eric rolled his eyes.

Rob, Trevor is your friend, I think it would be a bad idea to take a walk on the wild side with him. Sex, or in this case- experimenting, can complicate friendships, besides, I think Trevor would turn you down. :P He's the kind of guy that doesn't sleep with straight guys, and I don't think he'll be comfortable being used as an experiment by anyone. :) 

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, Timothy M. said:

Sweet Dreams, Tim! :hug: And thanks for this wonderful chapter, I always love it when Eric and Rob bond or simply hang out. :heart: 

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

Rob, Trevor is your friend, I think it would be a bad idea to take a walk on the wild side with him. 

True, but there's no harm in looking and admiring a nice butt. :P  I'm sure Trevor appreciates Rob's good looks too, even if he's too clever to fall for a straight guy.

1 minute ago, Drew Espinosa said:

Sweet Dreams, Tim! :hug: And thanks for this wonderful chapter, I always love it when Eric and Rob bond or simply hang out. :heart: 

You're welcome, and now I'm off to :sleep: 

Edited by Timothy M.
  • Like 2
18 hours ago, droughtquake said:

So who do you suggest straight boys experiment with? Other straight boys? Other broke straight boys?  ;-)

I guess Rob can find a few non-straight boys to experiment with, if he wants, but Team Trevor insists no one should play with his feelings. :lol: But it's still under discussion whether they can go to the Prom together as friends... :X 

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Timothy M. said:

I guess Rob can find a few non-straight boys to experiment with, if he wants, but Team Trevor insists no one should play with his feelings. :lol: But it's still under discussion whether they can go to the Prom together as friends... :X 

Maybe Caroline is kinky enough (and secure enough) to want to watch Rob & Jazz experiment…  ;-)

13 minutes ago, droughtquake said:

Maybe Caroline is kinky enough (and secure enough) to want to watch Rob & Jazz experiment…  ;-)

I think she'd expect to participate as the link between two straight boys. :P 

• Like 4
Just now, BHopper2 said:

66 pages of forum posts on your TTP story. I'm envious, and a little scared at reading it all. :unsure:

As incentive to read them all, there are a few posts with pictures of hunks... you know, as visual aids on what we think Rob, Eric, Jazz, and Nel look like. ;) 

• Like 3
18 minutes ago, Timothy M. said:

I think she'd expect to participate as the link between two straight boys. :P 

Perhaps as director? Sitting back and instructing them on what they should do next – I’m sure they’d need a little prompting to take a few steps…  ;-)

26 minutes ago, BHopper2 said:

66 pages of forum posts on your TTP story. I'm envious, and a little scared at reading it all. :unsure:

LOL, you don't have to read all the pages. It's not like my Clueless Camping topic where there is extra material for each chapter.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Timothy M. said:

LOL, you don't have to read all the pages. It's not like my Clueless Camping topic where there is extra material for each chapter.

WHAT!!!! I didn't know that. Now I got another one to read.

1 hour ago, Drew Espinosa said:

As incentive to read them all, there are a few posts with pictures of hunks... you know, as visual aids on what we think Rob, Eric, Jazz, and Nel look like. ;) 

Hunks huh.... Nice.

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, BHopper2 said:

WHAT!!!! I didn't know that. Now I got another one to read.

Yep. Tim adds links in that forum that pertains to sites in Copenhagen and throughout Denmark that Russ and Co visit. :) 

4 minutes ago, BHopper2 said:

Hunks huh.... Nice.

I'll look for some examples... ;) 

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

So, if there was a President of a Rob Fan Club, it would be @JohnAR.

Here is his album devoted to Rob. ;)

Wow I hadn't seen that. :lol:  But you're right, JAR is an avid Rob fan, who keeps hoping Rob is a little bit gay. He even borrowed him for his Meta story.

• Like 2