[Sasha Distan] Ladies' Man - American Songbook Track 9

Why? When I said that Nathan gets his own story, I meant just that, his own damn story. Lonely At The Top has five chapters and 18000-odd words!

And the editing is done so things will proceed at pace!

Still lamenting my lack of "likes".

I really think us respectable middle aged ladies should get unlimited likes. What are we going to do, trade them for X like the younger members?

Never mind, off topic...

Hey, what about us elder gentlemen? And what is X? Is that xtasy or some new fangled thing? dagnammit...I can't keep up with you young uns

• Like 1

Well not quite fully - But he fixes that with Nate's story - that is finished, edited, and ready to start posting on schedule!

I am happy that Clem and Ashlee are now happy and settled with their own ranch.  They are perfect for each other. 

I am excited now to see what happens with Nate.  I don't know why, but I really want to see him redeem himself and maybe find someone that will help him see the light. 

• Like 2

I'm so gonna miss these guys.

:unsure2: I'm allowed to say that, right?

You are definitely allowed to say that. I'm going to miss them too, but will re-visit their story once in a while like i do for a lot of your guys.

• Like 1

Hey, Sasha, just ignore my review. I finally figured out that they were two parts of the same epilogue, rather than two epilogues. Not sure why I didn't get it before; I'm not usually this dense. :no:

It was a lovely ending.

• Like 1

Hey, Sasha, just ignore my review. I finally figured out that they were two parts of the same epilogue, rather than two epilogues. Not sure why I didn't get it before; I'm not usually this dense. :no:

It was a lovely ending.

then ignore my reply to your review, since I did that before a came here.

Don't worry sweetie, I am often very very dense. Very few other writers (if any) have to ask their editor "is 'beautiful' an adjective?" i'm certainly not as smart as I seem.

• Like 1

Sasha, do you want us to continue ranting about Nate here, or are you making a separate forum ? Here works fine for me. :)

I have just made a new forum, before I actually saw this. so if everyone is OK with that, then we'll move tables and get another round in!