Am I missing something?

I don't think so Adi. The end note for chapter 2 of Summer mentioned that the physical descriptions of one of the characters in the story were based on Nick Youngquest. I did so to recognize his support for GLBT causes. All of a sudden, Nick has a bunch of fans around this place and Papa is everyone's favorite character LOL

• Like 3

Oh, I would not say Brett is my favorite - at least not yet! Cesar is quite interesting as well.  I can say Lourdes is my least favorite. While asshole (Rich the step dad) quite deserves the name asshole, I understand that the stupidity of unfair prejudices is usually learned from a young age.  Momma however falls well below asshole in my book when she sat by and let CJ be sent away just for being gay!

• Like 4

Oh, I would not say Brett is my favorite - at least not yet! Cesar is quite interesting as well.  I can say Lourdes is my least favorite. While asshole (Rich the step dad) quite deserves the name asshole, I understand that the stupidity of unfair prejudices is usually learned from a young age.  Momma however falls well below asshole in my book when she sat by and let CJ be sent away just for being gay!

Funny thing happened on the on the way to the story. It started out with Cesar as the main character trying to make up for lost time with his son. Brett was just a minor character. You'll see how these three and their friends interact starting with chapter 4.

Lourdes also evolved during the many revisions, there's a bit more info about her in chapter 3. Not sure your opinion of her will improve a lot.

http://starcrush.com/nick-youngquest-daily-swoon/

So maybe favorite eye candy. Bonus...Papa Brett seems to be a great guy. :-)

The man is definitely great eye candy but the reason I singled him out is because I like the person. Back in 2013 he worked with The Human Rights Campaign, I think, to highlight abuses against gay people in Russia. At that point he shot up in my ranking of "good guys"

• Like 2

Interesting that the most revealing pics seem to have been taken when he was somewhat younger, as evidenced by the progression of his ink.  

I wonder who the miscellaneous others that managed to slip in were?

Interesting that the most revealing pics seem to have been taken when he was somewhat younger, as evidenced by the progression of his ink.  

I wonder who the miscellaneous others that managed to slip in were?

I recall reading something about as he got older he didn't want to walk around half naked as often. Of course, as far as I'm concerned he should walk around naked!

Oh, T minus 12 hours for chapter 3...

Kitt, how far ahead have you read?

• Like 2

I recall reading something about as he got older he didn't want to walk around half naked as often. Of course, as far as I'm concerned he should walk around naked!

I couldn't agree more. :P   :*)  :o  (the last one is not me being scared or surprised, I'll let you decide what I'm thinking of. :lol: )

Edited by Timothy M.
  • Like 1

Kitt, how far ahead have you read?

You sent me through what you had labeled at the time as chapter 5 when you were deciding if/when to start posting it and wanted an opinion. I don't know how much you are changing things as you go yet till I see the published version!

You sent me through what you had labeled at the time as chapter 5 when you were deciding if/when to start posting it and wanted an opinion. I don't know how much you are changing things as you go yet till I see the published version!

There was probably some finessing but the plot remains the same. Changes were small things to better anchor future events. You'll be caught up in two weeks and then you'll get to meet some more of the cast in chapters 6 and 7 :)

It's seven in the morning here. Doesn't that mean it's 1am Eastern Time in the US ? Where's chapter 3?

Edit: Thanks, there it is! :)

GA posts once and hour so even though I specify 1:00 am it may vary....... Patience is a virtue, Grasshopper! :P

• Like 1