No comments?

That's what I'm dealing with :lol:

Anyway you know my feelings on it! :P

Although something I didn't mention in my review that I'll say now I guess, I find your writing to be very "clean" (Like formal ya know?) and the 3rd person perspective is actually very unique. I personally was taken off guard when I first started the story but quickly saw how this POV provides the "right" perspective.

• Like 1

I did a first person pov on T&T, and although I found it easy, in a way, I kind of like the pov I'm using in FOL. I can explored the feelings of more people, offer more insight, if you will. Time will tell if I can or can't be any good at it. The harder part is getting everyone to like the main character, that's my challenge.

B) ..............A great chapter that has a lot of insight whether intentional or not!  LOL!

Thanks Benji. It was what it was ;) LOL

Dang it!

I did a typo on my review and put Evan instead of Tony!

Sure wish there was an edit / delete button :P

I knew what you meant. And I think sometime in the future you will be able to edit reviews. Maybe :)

Billy-

I made this for you bro. Your story is... inspiring.

Thanks,

James

courage_zps5lhfcbb9.jpg

Wow James!

That's an awesome poster/picture! And it's true. I really don't know what to say with this coming from someone that has inspired ME.

• Like 1

It was a great chapter Billy. I still have issues with that cop however. I come from a small town and have a job that sometimes gives me access to sensitive information about many people in my area. Confidentiality is a huge deal. Any breach of confidentiality would have me fired. My husband has no idea about what information I might be privy to. The police force should be under just as strict or even stricter expectations. That type of "gossip", even with a spouse could be enough to compromise any case against Evan could have the potential to have the case dismissed. If I were the prosecutor I would want to have that officer's head on a platter. At the very least he should be suspended. I get small town gossip but it would be terrible if this passed without any form of reprimand. Who in that town would ever want to call the police if they thought their "business" would be all over town the next day because some cop didn't understand confidentiality, especially in relation to a minor? Ok rant done....deep breath. I really do like the story! Lol

• Like 1

It was a great chapter Billy. I still have issues with that cop however. I come from a small town and have a job that sometimes gives me access to sensitive information about many people in my area. Confidentiality is a huge deal. Any breach of confidentiality would have me fired. My husband has no idea about what information I might be privy to. The police force should be under just as strict or even stricter expectations. That type of "gossip", even with a spouse could be enough to compromise any case against Evan could have the potential to have the case dismissed. If I were the prosecutor I would want to have that officer's head on a platter. At the very least he should be suspended. I get small town gossip but it would be terrible if this passed without any form of reprimand. Who in that town would ever want to call the police if they thought their "business" would be all over town the next day because some cop didn't understand confidentiality, especially in relation to a minor? Ok rant done....deep breath. I really do like the story! Lol

Thank you. I understand what you're saying concerning the cop and I understand your view of small towns. However, this small town is nestle away within the Appalachian mountain chain, deep in the hills of eastern Kentucky, where for most of the past century fashion and social norms were 20 years behind the rest of the country. I agree today, most of the tardiness of times has been eroded by the internet and other means of connecting to the outside world. But, most societal beliefs are still deeply rooted in faith. With that said, stay tune to what happens to ALL involved. ;) This plot is far from over. :)

• Like 1

Thank you. I understand what you're saying concerning the cop and I understand your view of small towns. However, this small town is nestle away within the Appalachian mountain chain, deep in the hills of eastern Kentucky, where for most of the past century fashion and social norms were 20 years behind the rest of the country. I agree today, most of the tardiness of times has been eroded by the internet and other means of connecting to the outside world. But, most societal beliefs are still deeply rooted in faith. With that said, stay tune to what happens to ALL involved. ;) This plot is far from over. :)

I'm sure it will all work out in the end. The cop probably wouldn't even bother me much past grumbling about small town gossips, but I think my job makes me touchy about confidentiality issues. I can live with chalking it up to small town/big mouths though. ;)

I look forward to your next chapter.

• Like 1

Hey! just found your story, I read all 4 just now. Being a big sports fan especially baseball, I played organized for over 15 yrs. so it hits home on this story. love the story. hope to see more

Hey!

I'm really glad you found the story and that it continues to entertain you!

• 1 year later...

Hi Billy

its great to see you back writing and 2 chapters in 10 days i cant believe my luck its great to see all the guys from T&T getting involved l jope we dont have to wait to long to find out what hapens to Tony i hope he is allright

have a great 4th July weekend

• Like 1
  • 9 months later...

Hi Billyi have just spent the last couple of days reading trails and tribulations for the second time and i think i enjoyed it more the second time I didn't think that was possible so i had to continue and read the field of love again and i had forgotten how you left the last chapter now i need to know what happens to Tony . I hope you will soon feel upto continueing with the story.

P.S  hope your enjoying the start of the baseball season

Regards Paul.b

• Like 1