but if it is Ishca, what the heck is he there for?

I WAS going to say "For Sanctuary?" but then thought that might seem snarky or sarcastic :o Lol. That being said, I thought he was on the road looking for a Rectory. Maybe he found it?

Edited by LitLover
  • Like 1

Well it's hard not to tease y'all. I can't actually tell you anything, because those would be spoilers; but i can't not reply, that would just be mean.

anyway, isn't this much more fun?

• Like 2

Well it's hard not to tease y'all. I can't actually tell you anything, because those would be spoilers; but i can't not reply, that would just be mean.

anyway, isn't this much more fun?

Of course it is. We know you're not really gonna tell us, you and Kitt are good at keeping mum, that doesn't prevent you from stirring the pot :heart:

• Like 1

Something doesn't feel quite right here. Does Ishca WANT Aki, or is he just manipulating him for shelter?

I was wondering the same thing Irri. I am hoping it is an explosive connection and chemistry and not just a manipulation of Aki's feelings.

Edited by LitLover
  • Like 2

I was wondering the same thing Irri. I am hoping it is an explosive connection and chemistry and not just a manipulation of Aki's feelings.

Aki has to give sanctuary to those who ask for it - it is part of his job.

Are his emotions being manipulated? Well, being sex-starved can do strange things to a brain, so even if he is, I'm not sure it's entirely Ishca's fault.

• Like 1

Aki has to give sanctuary to those who ask for it - it is part of his job.

Are his emotions being manipulated? Well, being sex-starved can do strange things to a brain, so even if he is, I'm not sure it's entirely Ishca's fault.

That's true.

Edit: sex starved can sometimes make brain cells misfire lol.

Edited by LitLover